Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scotland /RACHELHOTXXX - Aberdeen  (Read 2510 times)

2 review(s) for sexycarmen123xxx (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline scotontop

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just back from a H/H £80 punt with Rachel. Very good meet, comms were easy, although she's Polish, her English is excellent, flat just in the centre of Aberdeen . Offered tea/coffee on my arrival (I refused)while we got the ppwk out of the way. Started off with some DFK while she undressed me then moved on to some nice OWO, which was unexpected as i thought it was the usual (At discretion) which usually means not available with EE's. On with the rubber and she jumped on top while continuing with more DFK, she stayed on top until i finished, so i basically lay there and enjoyed the ride. Overall a very pleasing punt, the service was excellent, it's just a shame she wasn't as good looking as i hoped she'd be, but personality wise, she's very nice.So definetley a positive review

Looks: 5
Comms:9
Service:9

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Offline sub_marine

Offline JJM

5 for looks makes it sound a dear punt

Offline EL1M1N8OR

When I seen her she was 60 HH.

She is not a bad punt but not worth 80.

Offline scotontop

I would have said mid to late thirties. Yeah in hindsight 80 bucks was a tad pricey.

Mikeyboy 72

New to site but not to punting that good to hear about Rachel as in Aberdeen they are too much Romanies so I thought to give Rachel