Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Czech Girl - 3 profiles of the same person!  (Read 2276 times)

Offline Matterhorn

Hey,

This is slightly weird but this girl appears to be the same person in 3 different profiles:

External Link/Members Only

Look at the tattoo on the right arm - they are all the same!

Very weird indeed!

Has anyone had any experience with this girl?

M

Offline WelshClipper

Jesus how long did you spend being sherlock. I agree the photos are prob same girl. Funny how ages are all different. Also 3 different mobile photos

Probably 3 girls all using same bait and switch photos.  3 hags when you open the door.  :scare:

Roger De Her

Yeah, I saw her the other day.  Currently she has hair per the YoungLucy profile NOT Bleached Blonde! Very pretty and slim (sz 6/8) babe. TIDY!

This was quite funny actually  I saw 2 new Profiles appear and started the process. She was on her way by train. Actually I thought it was 2 friends working together, and planned to firm up when I worked out which was available when i could make it. Told me she was going to Brougham Place. Arriving bout 5pm.

I was texting both her numbers as i headed in. At 1 point I asked if she was with a friend ( was going to ask if I could choose when we met) but she said NO which made me a bit suspicious!  Anyway I went on with the facade (well so often the WG plays us all off, we all end up in the street outside, the lottery winner is the one to text "I'm here" after the last guy goes and she {hopefully} comes out the shower) , and it turned out she just had to get checked in at Brougham, the venue was Canning St.

She suddenly realised she was about to double book, and fessed-up to one of me so she has integrity!(more than me?) Actually she sent a further text saying if Me2 hung around for appointment later, she'd give me an extra 10 mins for free! (he he, if I was superman and rich, I shoulda turned on my heel and had a 2nd sesh eh?)

So anyway, really flash pad, nice shower etc etc, All Facilities!  I had. Owo, 69 & sex(with) and lasted the full 30 mins for £65!  Brilliant punt, id go back. (she wasn't wild about 69 which only lasted about 10 mins). I never let on about both suitors being me but I did ask about CzeckBabe - she said shed bought it off someone else to increase bookings, just changed pics. And the bad feedback wasnt hers!  (I hadn't sussed no 3Profile!).  I thought she was fine, good service, excellent VFM. Said she wants to stay a month, but that pad will cost her a load. Nice girl. At £65, GO SEE HER.

Offline auldie63

That 1st profile looks to have photos of at least 3 different dames.

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Showing in Glasgow now ...... Pics and feedback on AW look good...... The pic of her in the shower has really got me interested

Anyone apart from Rodger seen her?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Game of scones

Met her the other day when seeing her pal Carmen review Cumming soon .When I was leaving Carmen asked if I would like to meet her she looks really hot in slutty way popped her nice wee tits out as a tease could well be tempted

Offline tazman1002001

Met her the other day when seeing her pal Carmen review Cumming soon .When I was leaving Carmen asked if I would like to meet her she looks really hot in slutty way popped her nice wee tits out as a tease could well be tempted

Wee tits?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

chico1000

moosehead69

chico1000

Cheers.  Think her pal may have the edge although her blurb is not fully welcoming.

Offline nike

Thats the first two profiles gone.

Offline tazman1002001

Cheers.  Think her pal may have the edge although her blurb is not fully welcoming.

carmen looks a big girl.....
Banned by:

Offline GraysonD

Those 2 look like a good change from he Czech grannies at least,may check one of them out this week.Are they working out of the same place or different?

RandyF

carmen looks a big girl.....

10/10 for tact Taz  :lol: :drinks:

But wait a minute granny bangers, she's isn't new.  That's the granny with the unpronounceable name "Mingbutu", "Umbala" or some weird gypo shit, that was always grouped with Evik and co for months, before she disappeared, to put on a few stone  :rolleyes: