Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hornyhottie2015  (Read 964 times)

18 review(s) for legs-to-heaven (14 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

ZZHJT

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

70 quids for hh, though I left extra 20 as I was that pleased by Sarah. :rolleyes:

Since she"s been reviewed so many times that I cannot add any more. Usual criteria, like facial/body/venue/service is all 9.5, if not 10. just brilliant. I actually remembered I first saw her profile pic monthes agao and thought to myself: this is too good to be true, it must be photoshopped...how wrong coud I be.

Sarah really saved my otherwise shitty day. I worked overnight and at about 6 am I had a quick look at AW. I found myself both extremly excited and exhausted, driven by curiosity I booked half hour with Sarah.

communication all good, though it took me a bit of time to find way in. it was totally my fault, as a foreigner I misread Sarah's text, but she quickly called me and guided me to the door. a stunning figure and lovely face, smiling and always keep eye contact. made me a cup of tea when I had shower.the service is totally relaxed, no rush. and more importantly Sarah talks in a really intelligent way,obviously quite educated. all good and enjoyed very minute with her.

At the end of the session Sarah tried her best to make me cum, because due to lack of sleep my little brother cannot get up..... she worked really hard on it and we end up overrun a lot of time. Sarah have to rush to clean herself cause the next punter was only minutes away. She appears extremely professional and not shown a hint of frustration.

In summary, this date happened in worst possible ciucumstances: my body tired, short notice booking, short session time, shit weather and traffic etc. But amazingly Sarah made me left a happy man, with manner, smile, chat and gentle service. Next time I would book at least 1 hr, and made it less rushed. but even under taday's condition I got maximum satisfaction from lovely Sarah.

JazzMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

70 quids for hh, though I left extra 20 as I was that pleased by Sarah. :rolleyes:

Since she"s been reviewed so many times that I cannot add any more. Usual criteria, like facial/body/venue/service is all 9.5, if not 10. just brilliant. I actually remembered I first saw her profile pic monthes agao and thought to myself: this is too good to be true, it must be photoshopped...how wrong coud I be.[/b]

Sarah really saved my otherwise shitty day. I worked overnight and at about 6 am I had a quick look at AW. I found myself both extremly excited and exhausted, driven by curiosity I booked half hour with Sarah.

communication all good, though it took me a bit of time to find way in. it was totally my fault, as a foreigner I misread Sarah's text, but she quickly called me and guided me to the door. a stunning figure and lovely face, smiling and always keep eye contact. made me a cup of tea when I had shower.the service is totally relaxed, no rush. and more importantly Sarah talks in a really intelligent way,obviously quite educated. all good and enjoyed very minute with her.

At the end of the session Sarah tried her best to make me cum, because due to lack of sleep my little brother cannot get up..... she worked really hard on it and we end up overrun a lot of time. Sarah have to rush to clean herself cause the next punter was only minutes away. She appears extremely professional and not shown a hint of frustration.

In summary, this date happened in worst possible ciucumstances: my body tired, short notice booking, short session time, shit weather and traffic etc. But amazingly Sarah made me left a happy man, with manner, smile, chat and gentle service. Next time I would book at least 1 hr, and made it less rushed. but even under taday's condition I got maximum satisfaction from lovely Sarah.

This is just becoming silly now.
She is nothing more than average.

bigbell

define average ???

add all the good  reviews minus all the bad and i think you will find she is well above average

Offline tazman1002001

This is just becoming silly now.
She is nothing more than average.

Jazz when did you see her....I was looking for your review on her?

Def a positive punt for me as well.....great looking british girl who offers a superb service ....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG

Jazz when did you see her....I was looking for your review on her?

Def a positive punt for me as well.....great looking british girl who offers a superb service ....

I rest my case  :dash: :dash: