Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Greedy Girl Party West Bromwich  (Read 3253 times)

Offline Demistify

External Link/Members Only

Afternoon, 12.30 to 2.30 Xstasia

Girls, as advertised, Ava, Layla, Debbie and Isla

Good atmosphere, most of the blokes were okay. About 15-20 in total, so everyone got the playtime they wanted.

Began with girls on knees, sucking for a bukkake. Yes, a minor moan: Isla didn't seem to be taking it in the face and the others wiped it off after each deposit. A bukkake that aint.

All of them give excellent blowies. Differnt styles. Debbie, slow/sensuous. Ava - deep. Layla a mix of the two. Isla good tongue use. She had a stud in her tongue, which I usually don't like as it can grate, but not today.

15 minute rest, mingle, chat, cigarettes outside if smoke.

Then into one of the small rooms for the GB. I fucked Isla, Layla and Ava. Because of their tiny frames, neither Isla or Ava can take a pounding. But they are nice and tight. I think Layla could do some daggering, but was reticent to, in a GB scenario. And I suppose because they have a party tomorrow.

I asked Ava for anal but she wasn't up for it. I'd love to be in that ass.

Everyone was courteous, as well, and giving way to blokes who had clearly been waiting to penetrate, before them, which the Private Club could take note of.

£60 to fuck 3 lovely, petite ladies and a MILF?

VFM, I'd say.

Not sure if I will return because I like to see different girls, though it is my second time there, so who knows?

Recommended? Yes.

Offline Demistify

Macmate - if you were there, what were your impressions? Which one were you?

Like a fucking game of 'Guess Who?'  :lol:

Offline Jerboa

60 quid is ok, but if it was 20 blokes that's still a 5:1 ratio, the bukkake start is a waste of time, on a two hour party.

Offline Demistify

60 quid is ok, but if it was 20 blokes that's still a 5:1 ratio, the bukkake start is a waste of time, on a two hour party.

I suppose it caters for those that can only make a brief stay. And a lot of the blokes were just on the sidelines (maybe 5 or 6) so it wasn't TOO bad. And for the gangbang, the vast majority seemed occupied, all the time.

You should have seen the Private Club last Thursday. I felt like punching the cunts hogging the girls. They need to sort that, or at least limit the numbers.

I know the ratios are better at TLC, but I like bukkake, and I don't *think* they're that sort of events, from what I can gather. Neither was this, but it still wasn't too bad.

On an aside: I am still tempted for the Ben Dover night at the PC, but I think you said 'Don't bother'. I like the idea of seeing Tallulah because she is an absolutely dirty skank (and that sort appeals a lot to me, fuck-knows why...). Was there any bukkake at the one you attended?

vt

If you work it out, after the bukkake and enforced 15 min break, you've probably got less than 90 mins left...with 20 guys and 4 girls, each guy gets about 4 mins in each of their pussies assuming no-one is hogging and one guy goes in as soon as another pulls out!!  :D

vt

I suppose it caters for those that can only make a brief stay. And a lot of the blokes were just on the sidelines (maybe 5 or 6) so it wasn't TOO bad. And for the gangbang, the vast majority seemed occupied, all the time.

You should have seen the Private Club last Thursday. I felt like punching the cunts hogging the girls. They need to sort that, or at least limit the numbers.

I know the ratios are better at TLC, but I like bukkake, and I don't *think* they're that sort of events, from what I can gather. Neither was this, but it still wasn't too bad.

On an aside: I am still tempted for the Ben Dover night at the PC, but I think you said 'Don't bother'. I like the idea of seeing Tallulah because she is an absolutely dirty skank (and that sort appeals a lot to me, fuck-knows why...). Was there any bukkake at the one you attended?

These high ratio parties seem piss poor value to me...

'5 or 6 guys standing on the sidelines'...presumably they had dropped their loads at the Bukkake and couldn't get it up again!  :dash:

'The vast majority seem occupied at the gangbang'...wanking as they watch the hoggers I presume!  :lol:

Unless you've got sharp elbows or are a brazen-faced hogger, it sounds like you ain't going to get your money's worth!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Demistify

These high ratio parties seem piss poor value to me...

'5 or 6 guys standing on the sidelines'...presumably they had dropped their loads at the Bukkake and couldn't get it up again!  :dash:

'The vast majority seem occupied at the gangbang'...wanking as they watch the hoggers I presume!  :lol:

Unless you've got sharp elbows or are a brazen-faced hogger, it sounds like you ain't going to get your money's worth!  :thumbsdown:

No, I think those on the sidelines for the bukkake were saving themselves for the GB.

As for everyone being occupied, no, I think 90% of us were fucking, being sucked, or being wanked, most of the time. I didn't spend much time on the sidelines, but even less as the attendees drifted away. It only ended because everyone was done, I think they would have jept on going. Ava was begging for spunk until the end.

I dunno, maybe I am judging it from a not ideal starting place, because I am used to the scrums.

Offline zarek37

i have attended some of debbie and daves parties on and off over the last 10-15 years, from rugby clubs and houses in Coventry, to the private club, to hotels in birmingham, but i stopped over the last couple of years. towards the end, they were just taking the piss, basically counting the money divided by time spent with a girl was a joke, and i came to the conclusion, that it would be better spent going to a more professional outfit like TLC...guys do yourself a favour here...

Westney

Can we have more info on the venue in West Brom? Without giving too much away of course. The Tudor house was a bit 'tatty', and the girls kneeled down on old sheets...bit of a stink after all those blokes jacking off all over the place. Yes, plenty of wipes to 'mop-up'. My best times were the arranged sessions in hotels on Broad Street. They were photographed and filmed for websites, in that way the idea of a facial lingered, as many deposited their loads over the face...and bodies. Yes, they are raking it in...there must have been up to 50 blokes at the Party I attended...nice young girl called 'Chelsea' featured. That's three grand for two hours work, admittedly with overheads and other costs.

Offline Demistify

Can we have more info on the venue in West Brom? Without giving too much away of course. The Tudor house was a bit 'tatty', and the girls kneeled down on old sheets...bit of a stink after all those blokes jacking off all over the place. Yes, plenty of wipes to 'mop-up'. My best times were the arranged sessions in hotels on Broad Street. They were photographed and filmed for websites, in that way the idea of a facial lingered, as many deposited their loads over the face...and bodies. Yes, they are raking it in...there must have been up to 50 blokes at the Party I attended...nice young girl called 'Chelsea' featured. That's three grand for two hours work, admittedly with overheads and other costs.

Trying to picture Chelsea, name doesn't ring any bells. Who was it shot for?

The venue is a bit tatty, but clean.  Also fully licensed bar, which not all clubs have, and DJ booth/console, with a dancefloor.

Offline r1965h

Seen Tallulah about a dozen times over the past 5 years, she's on aw and available for 1 to 1s in Wolverhampton. She's definitely a dirty girl.

Last time I saw her was about 6 months ago and she'd put quite a bit of weight on.

Offline Demistify

Seen Tallulah about a dozen times over the past 5 years, she's on aw and available for 1 to 1s in Wolverhampton. She's definitely a dirty girl.

Last time I saw her was about 6 months ago and she'd put quite a bit of weight on.

Cheers mate, I have tried to get a 1 to 1 but gave up because she stopped returning emails. We agreed a very rough sex scenario then...Nothing.

Offline Jerboa

If you work it out, after the bukkake and enforced 15 min break, you've probably got less than 90 mins left...with 20 guys and 4 girls, each guy gets about 4 mins in each of their pussies assuming no-one is hogging and one guy goes in as soon as another pulls out!!  :D

I think the bukkake start is just a ploy to get blokes to cum fast, and waste time, if it was a 3-4 hour party fair enough, guess I'm just spoilt from my experience at European parties.

Offline Teessider

No - I think there's a simpler explanation than that. Debbie who organises the events is crazy for spunk on her face and always starts the party with a bukakke.

Having got her share she sometimes doesn't bother with the gangbang.

Gangbang first would likely result in fuck all spunk left for her facials at the bukakke.   :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 06:48:00 pm by Teessider »

vt

No - I think there's a simpler explanation than that. Debbie who organises the events is crazy for spunk on her face and always starts the party with a bukakke.

Gangbang first would likely result in fuck all spunk left for her facials at the bukakke.   :wackogirl:

I guess there's something erotic about splashing cum over a girl's face, but I don't think having the bukkake first and cumming early would suit my usual one-pop strategy at parties.

Offline Jerboa

Well if she's that much of a cum lover why not do it for free?  :P

Offline Teessider

Well if she's that much of a cum lover why not do it for free?  :P

Good point. I think the opportunity to take the cash as well is too much to resist.  :dance:

Clearly a successful formula for the party as typically about 20 blokes  - spoiled by its own success?   :unknown:

20 blokes @ £60 = £1200 - nice bonus as well.  :)

Offline Demistify

I guess there's something erotic about splashing cum over a girl's face, but I don't think having the bukkake first and cumming early would suit my usual one-pop strategy at parties.

Would be better if one girl was designated as the target for those who need to get away earlier, then a bukkake finale, after everyone's worked up loads of spunk.

Offline macmate

Hi Eric,

Just posted up my review - all told very happy, thought it was a good experience. Agree, don't think the bukkake's a ploy and I did notice the girls were still gagging for it at the end - note to self, must change tactics! Agree with you, one girl should have been designated the bukkake target though, would have been a bit more impressive.

I really liked the girls in the end, wasn't sure I would to start with. Thought they were up for it, and as the room thinned out they became more relaxed. Didn't have to hang around for any attention, so for me the ratio worked well. Would say Isla was my favourite, and a regret not giving Debbie a shafting - boy she can take it!

Pretty much all the guys were courteous, moving on when required, so all told a thumbs up.

Offline davidgood

Hi Eric and Mac,

I was pleased that you 2 and Tim enjoyed your GG party last week and took the trouble to do reviews. Well done, would add an emoticon here but usually cock it up so won't try.

As regards the bukkake part then they do often nominate a girl to be the target, at the party I went to at Sutton it was Layla. But it often doesn't end up with a full on bukkake as the girl my be dressed up in fancy undies, or more likely everyone has already been drained by Debbie and the other greedy girls who love to kneel in front of guys and work them up with their mouths and take a facial or a mouthful.

I personally would prefer gang bang from the start but Debbie's parties have a well established routine which a lot of guys are happy with otherwise they would not be so popular.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Demistify

Debbie does seem to make it her mission to drain the blokes.  :)