Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maddie - could this be a photo scam?  (Read 927 times)

Offline sumertime

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OK so she does BB [I would make sure I was covered] but what cracking photos, best I have seen for some time - has the little fellah twitching like a water diviner! And at a pretty good price...... £100/hr  [Gawd too much temptation]...

So, over the last two weeks I have sent three emails and a booking request. None have been read and there is no phone number / contact details listed.

Two weeks back she was in Stevenage then moved on after three days, this week in Stevenage for three days and just noticed she has changed location to Gloucester.... I realise that the cost of viewing the Private Gallery is low at £1.20 but with twitching mugs about it could soon mount up  :unknown:

vw

Is it that bad in the East ?

In my town now wouldn't touch with a barge pole.  Probably a PG scam anyway.

Offline Samcrow1

If you look in the background of her full length picture to the left you can clearly see that there is non uk plug sockets so the photo was taken here, so my guess is that it's a scam picture

Offline norfolk tiger

Is it that bad in the East ?

In my town now wouldn't touch with a barge pole.  Probably a PG scam anyway.

Profile now showing in Gloucester so now is your chance  :D

Offline WelshClipper

If you look in the background of her full length picture to the left you can clearly see that there is non uk plug sockets so the photo was taken here, so my guess is that it's a scam picture

Brilliant, yep those are round euro plugs. The modern type seen a lot in Italy. So must be a scam.m

vw

Brilliant, yep those are round euro plugs. The modern type seen a lot in Italy. So must be a scam.m
Or taken at home before she left with her dads camera ! 

Having round plugs is hardly a sign of a scam considering 2/3rds of prossies are from round plug land !

ramrodronnie

I know we need to be on our guard but she could've had the pics taken out in Italy, or wherever she's from? And now she's pr$$sying over here. It don't necessarily mean it's a scam Samcrow1. What conerns me more is she's offering BB   :unknown: :hi:

Offline Steady Eddy

Scam :thumbsdown:

Other than BB, too good to be true and profile too thin.

ramrodronnie

Scam :thumbsdown:

Other than BB, too good to be true and profile too thin.

TOFTT Eddy   :yahoo: :hi:

Offline Hertsgent

I'm impressed with the plug spotting detective Samcrow1 - for some reason, none of the background caught my eye  :wacko:

Good info on the chasing sumertime, suggests scam to me, and the BB caused me to flick by anyhow....

Offline Steady Eddy

TOFTT Eddy   :yahoo: :hi:

Bugger off. :mad:

I'm licking my wounds from a trip up north.  :cry: So no TOFTT at the moment.  I need a morale booster now.

Offline sumertime

Well, still non of the emails/booking form have been read... supppose I could leave feedback after the appointed hour!

Shame is I still fancy having a peek at the Private Gallery [I know I am a sad case..]  :D

Offline NelsonH

This blatantly a scam profile. Even the nickname is stupid.

ramrodronnie

Bugger off. :mad:

I'm licking my wounds from a trip up north.  :cry: So no TOFTT at the moment.  I need a morale booster now.

:lol: Eddy

ramrodronnie

Well, still non of the emails/booking form have been read... supppose I could leave feedback after the appointed hour!

Shame is I still fancy having a peek at the Private Gallery [I know I am a sad case..]  :D

It sounds a risky one to me summertime. You're call mate.   :hi:

Offline sumertime

By Eck, the lass must have a bike!

She is admitting to be in Telford now...... ah well, time to get the feedback in   :dash:

Offline sumertime

Feedback gone in = "IMO this is a Private Gallery scam! With emails over 2 weeks and booking request not read-even after regular login! Of course the meet did not take place."

But no surprise, "the member has chosen not to allow their ratings and feedback to be viewed..."

..... I might even remove her from my HL  ;)

ramrodronnie

Feedback gone in = "IMO this is a Private Gallery scam! With emails over 2 weeks and booking request not read-even after regular login! Of course the meet did not take place."

But no surprise, "the member has chosen not to allow their ratings and feedback to be viewed..."

..... I might even remove her from my HL  ;)

POF summertime   :hi:

Offline sumertime

SCRATCH ONE SPAMMER.... :yahoo:

Just have to keep an eye for future tricks. :hi:

Offline WelshClipper

SCRATCH ONE SPAMMER.... :yahoo:

Just have to keep an eye for future tricks. :hi:

Profile gone completely now. Brilliant !!!