Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy - Leicester's finest  (Read 1124 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

firingblanks

External Link/Members Only

Nothing I can add to the reputation of Mandy, only put my perspective on her.
Attractive, fit body, extremely willing to please, experienced beyond her young age, and will try most things.
Almost all the qualities I've NOT found in almost all my very limited full service punts.

Booked 1 hour
£130
Greeted by Mandy wearing a set black body stocking, kissed and hugged lightly.
Great start for a nervous guy like me.
She is very pleasing on the eyes 😍

A quick shower requested by me due to me being out since 5am driving and having a 2pm booking, very aware of not being fresh.
Found Mandy very easy to chat with, defianatly tries to put a nervous guy like me at ease.
Sadly, my little fella was reluctant to play ball fully, although it wasn't through lack of effort from Mandy.

I'm very aware my 1st meetings often result in my little fella being difficult, although he did rise a few times with excellent OWO 😆

Mandy appears very responsive to the right buttons being touched or licked, my 1st time giving RO.

No point going in to great detail, as she has many positive reports here, 
and it's obvious why.

Great attitude to her job, very open minded and keen to please, something many girls lack.
I'll be back, I have unfinished business with a sexy young woman.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 05:01:14 pm by firingblanks »

Timmy2

Glad you had a good time matey
Title says it all really :)

Raddy

firingblanks

Glad you had a good time matey
Title says it all really :)

Raddy

She was expecting a finger up her bum from me?
Said you tell people to do it 😁
She presented her ass but I said it's fine.
Lol

Timmy2

ha ha
as if I would.....  :P

Raddy
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 07:00:19 pm by Timmy2 »

Online RedKettle

I am not one of those on here that obsess about how much WGs earn but the amount of attention Mandy is getting (well deserved) I cannot help thinking that she must be a very high earning young woman in Leicester!!  Shows what the girls can do if they approach the task professionally.

firingblanks

I am not one of those on here that obsess about how much WGs earn but the amount of attention Mandy is getting (well deserved) I cannot help thinking that she must be a very high earning young woman in Leicester!!  Shows what the girls can do if they approach the task professionally.

For someone so young, she has a good head on her shoulders.
I have very limited punts so far, but she is head & shoulders above my previous punts in professional attitude and intention to please, so much so her services cover most things we guys enjoy.
Quality kissing is the 1 thing I've really missed on my punts, with only 2 really doing this well, but to get a good GFE kissing is essential.
She kisses well 😙
But I'm also a vanilla type of guy these days, but I do have my kinkier moments still 😉
Mandy does tick all my boxes in a WG, now I've introduced myself, I hope the little fella will be UP for the task next time, and there will be a next time.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 09:09:13 am by firingblanks »

Timmy2

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Indeed. Having known her since 2012 and talked to her extensively for past 18 months, I can confidently say that she has her business and marketing head properly screwed on.  :thumbsup:

She could easily exceed most people I've come across in real life in the sales and marketing sector.

Timmy2

Ha Ha
Precisely MY point when I started the thread about Best Communicator on UKE (not best WG) her Profile on AW, tells you exactly what you need to know, and then she delivers the product
Sorry to railroad the review...enough now  :)

Raddy