Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: raunchi ruby1  (Read 592 times)

Offline Ramone78

I see "Ruby" previously "Ella" is in Cannock today
Been on my HL for a while.
I've searched on here and nothing since 2014, so wondering if anyone has seen her recently
As usual looks to good to be true !
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

a_a88

don't bother, I went last year sometime in warwick, she looks nothing like the pics, gave a good blow job, no kissing cant speak English properly.

smithie1000

I have been too, yes nothing like the pic's. Mechanical and no talking cus she cant speak English at all, was that bad I did not cum.

Offline Ramone78

Thanks Guys another £70 + Saved !
Problem (?) with this site is I never see anyone anymore LOL.
Saving a fortune mind !!
Keep up the good work !

smithie1000

Thanks Guys another £70 + Saved !
Problem (?) with this site is I never see anyone anymore LOL.
Saving a fortune mind !!
Keep up the good work !

Don't know where you are but I had this girl for an outcall, picked her up outside her flats and had asked for her to wear a nice dress which she did.  She looked very sexy as she came out, took her to my place and she was great.  I was told that someone had a cheap incall and she was dressed in scruffs.  So pay good money and ask for stuff and you will get, if you turn up and its not what you asked for just walk away.  I have not heard of anyone being roughed up for walking away you need courage to do it.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Ramone78

Don't know where you are but I had this girl for an outcall, picked her up outside her flats and had asked for her to wear a nice dress which she did.  She looked very sexy as she came out, took her to my place and she was great.  I was told that someone had a cheap incall and she was dressed in scruffs.  So pay good money and ask for stuff and you will get, if you turn up and its not what you asked for just walk away.  I have not heard of anyone being roughed up for walking away you need courage to do it.
External Link/Members Only

I'm a well established walker Smithie,
I'm too long in the tooth to put up with Promises and Girls that look f-all like their pictures
Glad you had a good Punt

smithie1000

I'm a well established walker Smithie,
I'm too long in the tooth to put up with Promises and Girls that look f-all like their pictures
Glad you had a good Punt
:hi: