Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot&Seductive - sizzling Ameera  (Read 2303 times)

68 review(s) for Hot&Seductive (64 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MancSean

External Link/Members Only

[Link fixed by admin]

I saw Ameera last week for the second time since she left her Euston flat and also under the new aw name.
This time I arrived at the flat in Pimlico which was a lot better premises than the hotel we last met in. Although I believe this is temporary accommodation and of course there were no cats around like in the old place which I kind of missed.
I asked Ameera to be fully naked when I arrived apart from a pair of high heels. When she opened the door and I walked in she was completely nude as requested and threw herself at me for a long raunchy snog with her tongue half way down my throat. I already starting playing with her wet pussy and had 2 fingers up it in no time. Before I even had time to hand over the dosh she has my cock out and was on her knees taking it fully down. By far in my opinion Ameera gives the best deep throat in London and is quite happy with me pushing her head further down on my knob.
This was a 2 hour session as normal so we had plenty of time and I wanted to go down on her. Ameera's pussy always tastes nice and fresh, shame not all other girls follow this practice and I guess that's why I prefer seeing her than most other girls in London.
We went to the bed where I must have licked her out for a good 20 minutes whilst also using a couple of her large collection of toys.
I then tied hee up hands behind her back so I could get my dick sucked nice and deep. 45 mins had past now and I wanted to give her a good hard shafting. We started with her on top then reverse cowgirl. Finally I got her face down with her arse at the edge of the bed and pounded her till I was about to explode.  I turned her around and blasted her face with a huge load of jizz.
We cleaned up and had a good chat to catch up on things and had a vape whilst I re-energised. Then round 2 began with awesome head again followed by sex in a couple positions. I forgot she hasn't rimmed me up to now so I lay on my back whilst she greedily noshed at my butt balls and cock till I shot my second load in her mouth which she showed me.
Another chat and some water as I was knackered by this point.  I got dressed and I was off feeling spent but in an extremely good mood.
Thing I like about Ameera most is that she really makes every session like the naughtiest raunchiest girlfriend experience possible just a shame real girlfriends aren't as filthy as her at the age range I am currently dating.
She might have changed her name and pad but she is still as horny as ever so if you haven't sampled her yet get your wallet and full sack down there ASAP.
Sent from my Samsung device

Offline anyfucker

old linky to pick up previous reviews

Had a great duo with Hot&Seductive/Ameera and Dee recently.

Offline herbie007

old linky to pick up previous reviews

Had a great duo with Hot&Seductive/Ameera and Dee recently.

Me too.

Their both horny as fuck individually but twice as good when their together.  :P

@MancSean, Thanks for the review, sounds like a good time was had.  :drinks:

Offline MancSean

Me too.

Their both horny as fuck individually but twice as good when their together.  :P

@MancSean, Thanks for the review, sounds like a good time was had.  :drinks:
She never fails to deliver as far as I am concerned and always offers a top notch service plus she's naughty as fuck and bloody fit too. Shame there aren't more like that in London

Offline Nagilum

Nice review, thanks

Never get the whole rimming thing myself  :unknown:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you enjoyed MancSean.

Thanks for sharing new profile.

Offline aj12345

Not sure if this is the right place to ask or if I should start a new thread but has anyone ever tried a tie/tease and foot worship with Ameera? If so, any good?