Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone had a decent punt with a Romanian?  (Read 2455 times)

Offline Budgie

AW is saturated with Romanian profiles and like many others I've tried a couple and ended up with the usual bait and switch or girls that don't provide the services listed and as a result I avoid Romanians as a rule of thumb but with the lack of decent punts, particularly in Glasgow, I'm thinking that with the volume advertising there must be one or two worth a visit. Has anyone had a decent punt with a Romanian?

Offline mr small

Have also tried a few, at least for me all of them were the girls pictured.  :thumbsup:

Keep thinking it will be worth it as they are young, shapely and very pretty , :kissgirl:

but experience has been so bad with them all that I don't think I will go near any Romanians again  :angry:

bigbell

ive only done the one romanian, but never again
not a service, in and out as quick as
there may be some good ones out there, but as soon as i see romanian/spanish on file i avoid

but each to their own

Offline David1970

A friend of mine goes to Romania for 4 weeks every year, he swears they are first class hookers, but he fucks Romanians and not Gypos. There is a great difference between Romanians and Gypos, he tells me.
I think it is Gypos in this country.

Offline tigerman72

I have - but none of the regular Romanians in Edinburgh...

One was a London based Romanian who visited Edinburgh on a tour almost 2 years ago, no longer active. The other twice was when I was in Vienna - inc at a place called Goldentime. To be honest all of them were great, esp the one from GT who was stunning.
Not tempted by Romanians  on AW at the moment though....

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Visited one and done a retrospective review.

There is no doubting they are tidy birds if it's not b&s but the lack of interaction made it feel like abuse. What I said in my review.

Amelia GFE, Edinburgh, who I have arranged to see seems to be, reportedly, different.

I will review when/if completed.

Offline WelshClipper

AW is saturated with Romanian profiles and like many others I've tried a couple and ended up with the usual bait and switch or girls that don't provide the services listed and as a result I avoid Romanians as a rule of thumb but with the lack of decent punts, particularly in Glasgow, I'm thinking that with the volume advertising there must be one or two worth a visit. Has anyone had a decent punt with a Romanian?

Try not to be misled Budgie. There are a lot of fake Romanian profiles but if you find one on here with several positives then they are no different to top price british girls. I have learned that hard lesson from a fellow member..

:hi:

Roger De Her

I like mine young small and slim, 

1. erikka-sex,  AW # 2822758 (sorry, probs copying link) is gobsmaking, usually Glasgow,, but tours

2. Oops,  was gonna give u the  maryi(Edinburgh) link but she's gone!

There are some real crackers I've met and would go back to all day long .... Thing is with them, they move about a lot. You just have to experiment. Be prepared to WALK if they don't do it for u!!

Roj

Offline Squire Haggard

I can recommend Vanessa of London St. She's a slim petite 23yo Romanian. I've had a couple of other good punts with Romanians, LSS and AW. I think that both have vanished from the scene, or moved abroad.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 12:35:55 am by Squire Haggard »

Hibernian

Luxury Blonde-Raquel maybe one if my best punts ever :)
She's now mainly based in Brum

Isjustlookingforfun2

I like mine young small and slim, 

1. erikka-sex,  AW # 2822758 (sorry, probs copying link) is gobsmaking, usually Glasgow,, but tours

2. Oops,  was gonna give u the  maryi(Edinburgh) link but she's gone!

There are some real crackers I've met and would go back to all day long .... Thing is with them, they move about a lot. You just have to experiment. Be prepared to WALK if they don't do it for u!!

Roj

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline foreverchanges

Going back about four years now but Paula and Anarita at London Street never let the  side down and that other young lass Julia? wasnt too bad at all...limited services but pleasant enough.

Offline chinafan

A friend of mine goes to Romania for 4 weeks every year, he swears they are first class hookers, but he fucks Romanians and not Gypos. There is a great difference between Romanians and Gypos, he tells me.
I think it is Gypos in this country.

Your friend is spot on.

I've been to Romania loads of times and the girls we're seeing here a gypsies or an ethnic derivative of them. Romanian women and fairer skinned, fucking hot and some ride.

Offline seeker

So if she has a fair skin and is Romanian  she might be the real Muppet and not a gypo  :bomb:
So might  a good sp :unknown:
Hmm and we all thought you pays yer money and gets yer hole . :sarcastic:

Offline bluelion8884

I have only had one visit with a Romania, and think it was erikka-sex.

Honestly can't remember for definite if it was her, but she was over near Shawlands at the time.

Booked half an hour, and I think it was over so fast my jeans barely hit the floor. Quick in and out. Only good thing was she had a cracking body, and a tight pussy. Alas, we live and learn.

Roger De Her

Yep BLUELION,  sounds like ErikaSex. From the seriously sexy babe side, but I gotta be honest, she wasnt in any great rush to hurry me out the door! 

as of today, I see Both of her are back in Edinburgh, AW as per above, and also  as Vanesa, External Link/Members Only
  profile but she wants a wee bit more cash on this site!; same no, so I wonder how she'll know what to charge? HoHo, start high an let him knock u down probably!

Told me she was in Edinb because Glasgow was SO quiet!!  No disputin' tho, if U like em small an tight, SHE IS SMOKIN' HOT!! A wee stunner!!