Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty_blonde  (Read 1510 times)

Vampiro

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Was up in the Manchester area due to work, so had a bit of time to kill. Tried contacting my favourite girl, Safia of Derby without any luck as she was busy and unable to accommodate, so thought about staying local. Came across this profile.

Comms: called up and lady at the end of the line answered in a European accent. She was available for the time I asked for. Speaks good English. She messaged the postcode and asked to call her when I got to the place.

The venue: apartment in a nice clean new development near Manchester city centre. Finding a parking spot was a mission. Very few on road parking spaces. Most of it is double yellow lined, and it was pissing down at the same time as well. Parked behind a row of shops, told her I was near by and she messaged me the full address. Apartment is clean and tidy, looks and smelt nice. Bathroom also clean and presentable.

The lady: she is the exact lady in the pics, looks more beautiful in the flesh. Shoulder length blonde hair, nice size 7-8 figure, nice c cup breasts, a few tats on body, not nasty but attractive.

The punt: when I got there, was offered a shower, paperwork out of the way, she got undressed and we kissed and cuddled. It want dfk, and not light either, I would say just right. She offered to give massage, but I declined as I new I need to make most of this punt due to time constraints. She wasn't looking at the clock but I had to be else where. Offered covered or owo and I opted for the latter, nice technique, lots of eye contact. Then I returned the favour, nice and clean sweet tasting. More owo and then on with the hat, first doggy and then missionary. After popping she helped clean me. Offered massage, but I did not want that. We lay kissing, until time was up. Dressed and said our good byes.

Conclusion: overall a good punt, nice enjoyable experience, doesn't beat Safia's but it was worth the money. Nice good looking girl with good service. Would I return, yes definitely.

Offline cueball

How long ago was your punt with her vampiro?

Couple of the trusted lads on here say she's gone shit

Offline lewisjones23

If that report would have been posted by a newbie then it would have been slated for the timing etc

Offline MrMog

The thing about punting is everyone will have their own take on a girl, what is not good for one may be decent for another.

The OP probably did have a good punt with her as did I when she started off in the game. Recently reports I have heard about her say that she has gone downhill since those days.

Its up to the punters on here to decide which advice to take.

I thank the OP for the report as it gives his perspective on her. We can only give honest opinions based on experience.

Vampiro

How long ago was your punt with her vampiro?

Couple of the trusted lads on here say she's gone shit

Saw her yesterday. I have given an accurate description of the punt. Some may disagree, I don't know why, maybe they had a bad experience.

Offline sir wanksalot

The thing about punting is everyone will have their own take on a girl, what is not good for one may be decent for another.

The OP probably did have a good punt with her as did I when she started off in the game. Recently reports I have heard about her say that she has gone downhill since those days.

Its up to the punters on here to decide which advice to take.

I thank the OP for the report as it gives his perspective on her. We can only give honest opinions based on experience.

Agreed.

When I started out punting I would visit World Famous Babes and be happy with practically every visit because I was shagging a fit, young babe. It was only after a while that I became more fussy

Offline cueball

Op now banned, I'll stick to franks n mogs reviews to tell me what I need to know

vw

Op now banned, I'll stick to franks n mogs reviews to tell me what I need to know
I would CueBall, he gave a BB and a girl that was texting while fucking a positive review ! Then become abusive about it when questioned !

Offline MrMog

Sweet baby Jesus Cue, no one takes my bloody posts seriously  :yahoo:

I ain't saying his punt was not authentic, I had a decent time with her BUT and its a big BUT, over the past year I have been told she has been on the decline and is now only in it for the money and does as little as possible. I remember during my punt with her I had to initiate a lot of it as she just lay back on the bed a lot. Nowhere near the worst punt I have had AND she did look really cute when I saw her. I was told she had gone the way of the peroxide blonde bimbo and from looking at some of her more recent photos I kind of agree.

Nice girl, not one I would now recommend or visit again. I think the negative review given earlier was pretty much spot on as my friend Col said the same thing about her over use of the word baby and her trying to get him to pop asap. Unfortunately he did with around 30 mins of a 1 hour punt left. The most he got after he popped was a crap wank and in his words 'A rather bitey blowjob'

Offline cueball

Sweet baby Jesus Cue, no one takes my bloody posts seriously  :yahoo:

Course we do mog :D

Offline sir wanksalot

Oh FFS !!!

I had practically written this girl off due to the recent negative feedback and then she goes and posts some new pics up and looks smoking hot especially in the tartan skirt  :dash:

Offline MrMog

If you are happy to see her on that note then go see her :)

Let us know if her skills are up to scratch.

Offline Blade1960

Yeah She's been on my "Hitlist" for a while too now, but 1 or 2 less favourable reviews have stopped me from booking her  :(

But like Sir Wanksalot says "Those new pics with the Tartan skirt"  :wacko: Ffs i gotta give her a go now  :thumbsup: and might try and see her tomorrow  :P

Offline Blue Moon

The tartan skirt pic works for me too - despite previous concerns. I freely admit to having no willpower. I might risk £60....