Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrunetteBarbieBrooke  (Read 1622 times)

43 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ivorfakename

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My very first review, I've popped my punting cherry so to speak.

Comms. - Messaged through AW and despite me having no feedback, with a bit of arm twisting,  she agreed to make the booking. Messages were replied to promptly and txt replied to at location.  She was running a bit late but not by much.

Location. - Hebburn, no need to say more really.

Services. - This being my first time, I was like a rabbit in the headlights, scared shitless.  I needn't have worried as Brooke took good care of me.  I was there for one thing, cum on those beautiful boobs but I also love getting my cock sucked and she was really good at that. OWO with a nice bit of spitting and right to the back of the throat. Enjoyed watching in the mirror but then it was onto the oily tit wank.  Fantastic! Bit more OWO and RO then gave those boobs a good fuck.

I do take ages to climax but I'm a bit of a gusher, managed to get spunk round the back of her neck and in her hair - sorry 'bout that.

Overall. - No clock watching at all, over ran by about 10mins. She's a lovely girl, cute face, BOOBS, great talker and made me feel really at ease.

MrR

Glad you had a good time. Is her location near the metro?

Offline Ivorfakename

Glad you had a good time. Is her location near the metro?

Yeah, just a short walk away.

I can see this being very addictive  :yahoo:

Offline toon972

Offline Mansell

Well done on your first punt and your first review. Great girl to start with, might be worth going back for your second punt as you'll feel more at ease and then move on for the next one. Hope that helps.

Looking4fun

Great girl, likes to get in to it hope to see her again soon