Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erica - Thurmaston - Leicestershire  (Read 2930 times)

7 review(s) for XX Erica XX (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Timmy2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
This is the third review I have done on Erica, considered adding to the last one , but I think it warrants another.

If you are bored with them, I'm sorry please close and move onto something else, wash your hair or twiddle your toes or something

£140 for 1hr all inclusive

Erica is about 5ft 6", blond, slim about a size 8 or 10. Fit toned body and small natural tits with responsive nipples.
Her apartment is controlled by a door entry system and is in a nice safe part of Thurmaston, the area is safe and there is on street parking available.

I arrived and was let in immediately and greeted with a smile and a friendly "hey up sexy" ... that was Erica to me, if you have met me you will be puzzled by that comment cos I am far from sexy. Into the bedroom, we started with a sexy lingering kiss. I asked what she had in store for me, it appears she had not had time to think about the meeting.  "What you got for me" As I undress I handed over a new Small to Medium vibrating Butt Plug (about 5" long) she looked a bit panicked by it. It appears the battery was knackered, but never mind... Onto the bed with a new cock ring on my cock to try and alleviate condom Wilt she was on my cock for some sloppy sucking being careful not to smash her teeth on the heavy duty ring.... No not my ass.

Enough of that I want to taste her pussy, nicely shaved and very nice medium sized labia protruding out ready for some sucking and licking.. Onto her responsive clit and a coupe of fingers in her pussy and onto her GSpot she was making the right noises and I could feel her getting wetter and wetter.  She was soon squirming on the bed for Orgasm No.1. Now I am being serious, I was not on a  "How many Orgasms can I give her" sort of session. Giving here my fingers to clean I was deep down her throat until she was gagging, she enjoys this with me and we have  to the stage where she totally trusts me now.  I was straight into her ass, just one finger but in deep, very  deep, one other finger in her pussy and back on her clit, this time I finger fucked her in both holes and gently sucked on her clit and teased her GSpot and se was soon on Orgasm No. 2  No time for her to relax, I eased 2 fingers into her ass and open it up ready for the butt plug, lubed her up and eased the tip in, getting deeper in I was up to the wide point, she was gritting her teeth as it went over the wide point and deep into her ass.  "Give me a minute while I get used to it" I asked her if she was ok, and ready to proceed. "YES"

I kissed her slowly, harder, deeper, sucked her tongue all the stuff you cannot do with the missus. I get told to stop poising about...well pissing about I was.  3 fingers in her pussy and my thumb on her clit and I could feel that she was on her way again, the pug was having the desired effect.. Onto some hard and fast fingering deep as well and she was soon blasting her way to Orgasm No.3. I was soon lapping up her juices and then presenting her with my 3 fingers for cleaning, she sucked hard on them as I entered her throat and kept them down until she eventually gagged.  Her eyes were looking at me like a girl who had just had 3 orgasms in a relatively short time.

"You are going to rim me again aren't you Erica", she replied seems like you have made your mind up about that already, on my back she was soon deep throating me and playing with my balls, she was trying to get to my ass, (bless her) but was struggling... So I did the gentlemanly thing and went on all fours and presented her with my ass for a good rimming  :P pulling my cheeks apart she was soon in and deeply rimming my clean ass... I had spent a fair while preparing myself so as not to leave any surprises for her.  This deep rimming seriously lasted a good 10 minutes, she was in, out around, up  down in out.. getting the drift.  I was being eaten alive and loving it....  I would still be there now if I hadn't said come on that's enough... Yes I kissed her immediately and deep :crazy:

I still was not ready to test the cock ring out, and I went back down on her, and again she was responsive as I started to fuck her ass with the butt plug, now you know if you have tried to get these in and out over the wide point, it is and explosive feeling (opps I am letting a secret out there) fucking her hard and sucking on her clit and fingering her pussy, this one was 100 times more powerful than the other 3...so Orgasm No.4 achieved.

Fuck time, ring push down to the base, cock hard, condom on... still wilting... a bit of perseverance and I was in her pussy, can't remember I think the butt plug was in her ass, anyway cock recovered to full hardness (in my case that's not mega hard, with a rubber on)  but I managed to give her a reasonable doggy fuck for a few minutes... I was eager to have her ass, plug out and on the bedside table, Erica had to fluff me to keep me hard, and then I was in and growing.  Banging away like a man possessed I was fucking her ass, I did ask that she put a vibrator in her pussy but I don't think that was achieved.

Where was I, I know...off with the ring...fuckin useless that was...my home one is tighter and does a better job  Her ass and pussy had took a bit of a pasting now...but the plug went back in and I finger fucked her to Orgasm no.5.... My turn - I laid back while she sucked hard on my cock and balls, we had a discussion that she would be taking a CIM and we would share and both swallow, obviously she could not answer me as she was deep on my cock, but she knew the sore... No help from me she delivered and excellent CIM and indeed we did share and both swallow...Raddy did it again she Does NOT do CIM, Swallow or Rimming but for RADDY she does.... a small price to pay for 5 orgasms in 1 hour...or with the last time 11 in 2.5 hours[/
Now you might feel that I am showing off here and bragging about my performance ...well you are CORRECT, for an overweight old ugly bloke with a "not hard cock"  as Mandy says I am well and truly proud of my performance

Until next time... Hot Duo Next

oh, as I left after a wash and got dressed I asked if she still had the butt Plug in her ass..................YES........ Dirty Girl

Raddy

Hank Moody

Cheers Raddy, another great review. I can see me making more trips up to your neck of the woods in the New Year  :thumbsup:

Timmy2

Cheers Hank, I am finding them and breaking them in ready  for some harder cocks   :P

Cheers
Raddy

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Nice review again Raddy, I'm off to Thurmaston Friday might have a look at her if my Thai (suprise suprise) meeting fails :)

Daft question and each to their own, why would you want to swallow your own jiz and deprive the young lady? Hehe
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 07:25:50 pm by Iloveoral »

Timmy2

hi
Because she don't swallow, but does when we share.... she don't do cim but does when we share
Get my drift

Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

Up to your old shagging tricks again Raddy ....dirty bastard

I use to read my book in the loo ? Now I prefer your reviews

Good read as always tho  :drinks:

Timmy2

W H Smiths want to publish :sarcastic:

Raddy

Online redt4

Sounds like some local punting going on there  :lol:

Timmy2

Offline Owwhatanight

I keep looking for the like tab. Think you quoted that yesterday Raddy   :hi:

Timmy2

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
hi
Because she don't swallow, but does when we share.... she don't do cim but does when we share
Get my drift

Raddy

You ever want American pie 2 ? That "you go, we go" scene with the "lesbians" lol I'm picturing something very similar hehe

Raddy your my hero matey, I'm certainly not criticising ever :)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 12:41:57 am by Iloveoral »

Timmy2

I'm feeling the love....  :D

Raddy

Timmy2

Not going to write another review, but I have had another hot steamy session with Erica.  She took the booking at short notice as another favourite of mine was feeling unwell.
Price reduction time for Erica, she has dropped to £120 for an hour  :) and the only addition is £20 for Anal. So anal lovers only pay £20  :) which I think is reasonable..
I like ass, but took the £120 option, but we still had plenty of Anal play in the hour

Again, I am on a roll and she had another 5 orgasms in the hour, to my one.... but I was happy with that, I pushed her limits and she succumbed  to me nicely. Very compliant young lady, good training for me and my up and coming meeting with a very submissive lady in the East Midlands.

That's ya lot on this one :P :P...maybe just maybe there might be a Duo review coming up on Friday... Enjoy :cool: :cool: :cool:

Raddy

Online RedKettle

I just wish I had as much cash to splash as you do!!

Timmy2

Trouble is ...I don't.... :(
Just about to publish my Duo from YESTERDAY :D

Raddy

Online RedKettle

Timmy2

there for you to read and comment now

Raddy

Online RedKettle

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I'm in Thurmaston tursday will see if I can find a free half hour, and £90 to kick her back doors in  :lol:

Offline j122

Kickings going a bit overboard!

Timmy2

I'm in Thurmaston tursday will see if I can find a free half hour, and £90 to kick her back doors in  :lol:
Mention me.....

Raddy

Timmy2

£70 for 30 mins now.... I got her to reduce prices and revamp her profile
edit...+£20  for anal...soz
Raddy

Timmy2

Couldn't make the Wednesday Special, but I did this morning take advantage of a slight reduction of £100 for an hour for Tuesdays.
Erica did a mega special start for me, but I am not going to report this as some of you are thinking that she will do what she does for me on the first meet, clearly this is not the case as I am Fucking special...but you all know that  anyway. he he  :sarcastic:

Last punt of the year for me, and it was special.

Cut to the chase, 7 orgasms for Erica, Condom wilt for me, CIM and we both swallowed.... nice

Just to go back to my sarcasm, Erica is keen to see guys who quote me and when she has gained your trust you may be able to push her boundaries like I do.  If you want that type of girl she is the one, just be patient with her.

Now I am not fluffy and I am not pimping her, I just want to offer the advice to help you guys along a bit.  Those who have gained her trust are reaping the rewards and benefits

End off

Cheers
Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

So your the Special One Now .....  : :hi:

Fuck you Jose Leicester 2 Chelsea 1  :yahoo:

Ok take his Crown you filthy Animal  :drinks:

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Timmy2

So your the Special One Now .....  : :hi:

Fuck you Jose Leicester 2 Chelsea 1  :yahoo:

Ok take his Crown you filthy Animal  :drinks:

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:
Ha Ha  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Owwhatanight

You fucking loved that one Raddy   :drinks:

So now are the badges your going to get made

Will they Have " you have been Raddy,ed by the Special One "   :wacko:

« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 06:24:56 pm by Owwhatanight »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I am Fucking special

Do they let you park in those big spaces close to the doors at Asda?  :dance: :D :lol:

Pint of larger bets it's not your last punt this year  :drinks:

Timmy2

Do they let you park in those big spaces close to the doors at Asda?  :dance: :D :lol:

Pint of larger bets it's not your last punt this year  :drinks:

ha ha   :P
Bet it is.... out of Cunt(ry) on Saturday
Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

ILO he may be The Special one but he's a lightweight as he drinks Coke
Forget the bet.

Fucking Diet Coke at that  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I don't think they sell real beer in Leicester anyways :)

Offline Owwhatanight

Can you believe it he's off to The Red light district in Amsterdam  :cool:

Serenading Mrs Raddy
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 06:33:08 pm by Owwhatanight »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
God help them, ill keep an eye out on the ten o clock news for the damage report  :D

Timmy2

ILO he may be The Special one but he's a lightweight as he drinks Coke
Forget the bet.

Fucking Diet Coke at that  :D
Fuckin hell, you have just outed me now... 6ft 5" Diet coke dinking fat dirty bastard :sarcastic:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
.................breaking News.........

Man kills Amsterdam hooker after she explodes on the 67th orgasm haha

Offline Owwhatanight

Fuckin hell, you have just outed me now... 6ft 5" Diet coke dinking fat dirty bastard :sarcastic:

Stop Raddy pissing myself laughing in the hotel bar full of Xmas party wankers
Once again laughing to myself :thumbsup:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Fuckin hell, you have just outed me now... 6ft  with a massive 5" Diet coke dinking fat dirty bastard :sarcastic:
Haha

Offline Owwhatanight

ILO you and Steptoe need to find Raddy a good Thai girl, they will sort him out when they get on top of him. :D

Two would kill him  :D

Timmy2

.................breaking News.........

Man kills Amsterdam hooker after she explodes on the 67th orgasm haha
Where is the like button.... Mrs Raddy is getting suspicious at me smirking

Timmy2

Stop Raddy pissing myself laughing in the hotel bar full of Xmas party wankers
Once again laughing to myself :thumbsup:
Where is the like button.... Mrs Raddy is getting suspicious at me smirking

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I'm just glad he hasn't destroyed Safia yet I'd love to see her again

Me and Raddy are going LB shagging in the new year  :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I need to shoot out, catch you later gents  :cool:

Offline Owwhatanight

Mmmm you too seem like nice boys. Must be the last thing on Raddys bucket list.

Timmy2

Couldn't make the Wednesday Special, but I did this morning take advantage of a slight reduction of £100 for an hour for Tuesdays.
Erica did a mega special start for me, but I am not going to report this as some of you are thinking that she will do what she does for me on the first meet, clearly this is not the case as I am Fucking special...but you all know that  anyway. he he  :sarcastic:

Last punt of the year for me, and it was special.

Cut to the chase, 7 orgasms for Erica, Condom wilt for me, CIM and we both swallowed.... nice

Just to go back to my sarcasm, Erica is keen to see guys who quote me and when she has gained your trust you may be able to push her boundaries like I do.  If you want that type of girl she is the one, just be patient with her.

Now I am not fluffy and I am not pimping her, I just want to offer the advice to help you guys along a bit.  Those who have gained her trust are reaping the rewards and benefits

End off

Cheers
Raddy
bump