Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christy 90  (Read 1584 times)

2 review(s) for christy 90 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

forest10

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Booked Christy for 30 mins £60 comms were good given the address she answered the door wearing a tight black dress and heels very pretty and sexy body with fabulous tits, if you like big tits then Christy is for you.
Once in bedroom she took off her dress and started giving me OWO which was fantastic best deep throat I've ever had, on with the hood started with some cow girl couldn't contain myself so blew my load. afterwards Christy laid next to me chatting run over by 10 mins Christy is not a clock watcher and is a lovely friendly girl I will definitely be returning

Rod trotter

Sounds like she could have written that herself  :hi:

themademan2

Sounds like she could have written that herself  :hi:

Read from her aw review

Id also texted christy with what i wanted from URmeeting . This was a BJ till i was hard then ANAL SEX and then a BJ to completion with cim and then for christy to swallow . All this is included in her price no extra hidden costs .

Dropped a right clanger there too :dancegirl:

James999

Her profile says age 25 but clearly shows pictures of a fat middle aged lady, probably mid 50's  :unknown:

Offline rickym

Her profile says age 25 but clearly shows pictures of a fat middle aged lady, probably mid 50's  :unknown:
how does it 'clearly' show shes middle aged when she doesnt show her face  :thumbsdown:

themademan2

Offline sesalovdarlo

Can anyone clarify who has seen her!? Anal, true age, looks?

coolguy1990

I actually went to see christy.

On the downside it wasn't her in the original pics she had up (she was covered with tattoos and her original pic showed a very voluptuous lady with no tattoos).

On the plus side, she was actually very good. A bit quiet and maybe a little shy, but very pleasant and quite sweet. 

She was really clean and really went for it between the sheets. I asked her to sit on my mush and she rode my face like crazy.

Its definitely not her in the pics, shes far too petite and although her boobs are quite big for her body size, they aren't as big as the voluptuos goddess in the profile. I would've been a bit peeved about this if it wasn't for the fact she was quite sexy in her own way and really good fun in bed.

Be really interesting to see what others who met her say.