Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental massages wolverhampton  (Read 7832 times)

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I have a feeling I've seen that profile picture somewhere else. It might have been on Seeking Arrangement so I will check and revert.

wolves87

We could all send you Sallys number but you need to sort your private message system out.

Well Sami it's in your court I guess up your posting game, you can then pm members who have tried to help, or stay broke lol, you could have sorted a profile by now on aw and be earning, definitely could have made few quid from here for sure

wolves87

Well I know I am looking for a fbsm for Friday, I am willing to toftt, if not it's gonna be one of my frequent visits to Compton for a hour with Jennifer or Lisa or my fave Emma if she's still around

Dellboy

Well Sami it's in your court I guess up your posting game, you can then pm members who have tried to help, or stay broke lol, you could have sorted a profile by now on aw and be earning, definitely could have made few quid from here for sure

Well tried Wolves87.
Her silence appears to give us the answer!

wolves87

Well tried Wolves87.
Her silence appears to give us the answer!

Looks very suspect, probably a hairy arsed trucker, wanking himself off posting on here. It is a known fact that their are more fake blokes posing as woman chatting to other blokes on the internet, usually via dating sites, however it seems we may have found another fake here  :lol:

Dellboy

Looks very suspect, probably a hairy arsed trucker, wanking himself off posting on here. It is a known fact that their are more fake blokes posing as woman chatting to other blokes on the internet, usually via dating sites, however it seems we may have found another fake here  :lol:

So no response - it looks like Sami really is a hairy arsed trucker!

wolves87

So no response - it looks like Sami really is a hairy arsed trucker!

Yes looks very suspect, lets face it the amount of interest shown, if it was legit could have made good money, then I am sure would have got more custom from decent feedback. I did think it was odd from the start of the posts, that's why i tried to call it's bluff by saying I would toftt

Sami1808

Wow there must be some real imposters around for you guys to make such judgements, I made the decision I want to work within a parlour to start out. I am waiting for a place near Sandwell to get back to me.

I will find somewhere, and it is my choice as I don't feel safe working alone yet

Sami1808

Oh and yes I was on seeking arrangement both me and there is private pictures on that site to prove it. Although I have never used that site for this

wally59

Shame you cant work in wolverhampton

Sami1808

I'm trying my best :) seems there's work

wally59

well im desprate for a good massage

Sami1808

If anyone hears of anything I'm waiting for somewhere in Sandwell and I've confirmed sallys details in Shrewsbury to give her a call tomorrow

Offline spaceman979

why dont you freelance in bham ? theres plenty thais there ,  im sure a english girl would do well ?

Sami1808

Ok as I'm back and on the hunt yet again I have 2 places to call and one I've been asked to pop in to, fingers crossed I'll be offering appointments soon :)