Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental massages wolverhampton  (Read 7830 times)

Offline vision2014

Been using the  massage centre in wolverhampton the girl i see each week gave good massage and HE ( a little qucik and rough ) but over the few weeks i have taught her how to treat it lol

She has now offering me B2b massage what can i expect  would i be expecting her to climb on top of the table or just bend over me ??

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

In my experience, B2B varies from masseuse to masseuse.

I've been to the place at Compton and the place on Worcester Street and at both places I've had women climb on top of you and rubs their tits all over you. They also lick and suck your nipples whilst grinding their pussies against you. I've generally been able to finger them and a couple of them have squirted. I got OWO off one girl.

On the flipside, I have also had B2B from ladies who do not allow touching or interact with you at all. They offer nothing more than a topless wank. The ladies in these places change regularly so I can't give a particular recommendation, suffice to say it tends to be very much luck of the draw.

Walsall

Where is this place in Compton please

wolves87

Where's the massage centre wolves then, how many girls work their, post more info on this place

Dodo

Where's the massage centre wolves then, how many girls work their, post more info on this place
Lazy bastaaaaaaard........read the Wolves thread for yourself, funnily enough that's why it's there, to read   :dash:

Offline Oooops

Lazy bastaaaaaaard........read the Wolves thread for yourself, funnily enough that's why it's there, to read   :dash:
or even https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48283.0 which is still on the front page :rolleyes:

wolves87

I know all the places in wolves, I know the posts on here regarding all the places in the wolves area, you want to have an argument, argue with the person that started this new Chinese massage centre Wolverhampton post not me   :timeout:

smithie1000

The prettiest massage over your way is Cheryl but think her business has changed now.  When she answered the door I was blown away, little and cute.

Dellboy

+1
....and a please wouldn't go amiss

Walsall

Totally confused girl in Compton where is the location, everybody says go to wolverhampton comments, but still no idea sorry but am I silly simple idea of Compton location would be great please...thankyou guys

wolves87

Yes exactly, I know what your saying, I was called lazy bastart, trouble with opening new post like this, confuses everything, from my experience in wolves at the moment their are two main places, that's holistic centre Compton, and worcestor street, if any others exist people need to be exact with the name and place they are drscribing, don't just put massage centre Wolverhampton, please, thank you  :yahoo:

Dodo

Yes exactly, I know what your saying, I was called lazy bastart, trouble with opening new post like this, confuses everything, from my experience in wolves at the moment their are two main places, that's holistic centre Compton, and worcestor street, if any others exist people need to be exact with the name and place they are drscribing, don't just put massage centre Wolverhampton, please, thank you  :yahoo:

Ok, ok, humble apologies for shouting at you  :(

(but you should still say 'please' )

wolves87

Cheers, Mr dodo, this wolves thread has got a bit out of hand like the brum thread. Pity some of the older out of date bits can't be deleted, someone with the knoweledge to do that would be a big advantage

Sami1808

Ok please don't shout if I'm in entirely the wrong place... But I'm looking for a job in one of these massage places... The only ones I can seem to find are in brum... Point me in the direction of a wolves one :) thank you all x

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Ok please don't shout if I'm in entirely the wrong place... But I'm looking for a job in one of these massage places... The only ones I can seem to find are in brum... Point me in the direction of a wolves one :) thank you all x

The Wolves ones are Worcester Street in the City Centre:

External Link/Members Only

and on Bridgnorth Road, Compton near to the Oddfellows:

External Link/Members Only

Good luck!

wolves87

When you say your looking for job, I assume your a masseuse already ?  The mentioned centres in wolves are always changing girls, I assume they do look for new staff on regular basis, pm me if you work in other establishments, need more girls if you are a girl lol in wolves area
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 03:57:10 pm by wolves87 »

blupunt

Hi Sami, have you thought about going independent? I'd imagine you would make more this way. Plenty advertise on gumtree or adultwork. I'm sure lots of lads on here would be interested including myself. Good luck.

Sami1808

I feel silly but I don't know what +1 means lol,
Yeah I'm a girl thought I'd make use of my skills and curves while I'm young... The independent thing I'm not sure because I wouldn't be able to from home.

Emailed one of those places I think the holistic one and there not looking for staff, I'm willing to travel to possibly Stafford or surrounding if you know of any others? Thanks so much for your help :)

Dellboy

Yeah I'm a girl thought I'd make use of my skills and curves while I'm young... The independent thing I'm not sure because I wouldn't be able to from home.

Emailed one of those places I think the holistic one and there not looking for staff, I'm willing to travel to possibly Stafford or surrounding if you know of any others? Thanks so much for your help :)

Try Sally in Shrewsbury. I know she is looking for someone. She advertises on Gumtree and AW

Sami1808

wally59

Shame you cannot find a place in wolverhampton

wolves87

Oooo thank you I will :)

Why don't you private message details, some of us have places we can use, or can even book a room, you can make good money if you know how to arrange with people on here

smithie1000

:lol:  :rolleyes:

Dellboy

Why don't you private message details, some of us have places we can use, or can even book a room, you can make good money if you know how to arrange with people on here

She is probably too new to send pm,so?

Dellboy

wolves87

Did you get a job anywhere?

Wouldn't be so assured we are talking a genuine  person, some men online like to create profiles maybe lol,  only a hunch, liked to be proved wrong, let's see hey  :vomit:

Offline bonham

Wouldn't be so assured we are talking a genuine  person, some men online like to create profiles maybe lol,  only a hunch, liked to be proved wrong, let's see hey  :vomit:
[ my girlfriend starting massage enyone want to book her half price till she learns. pay me when I get there. :D

Sami1808

Not sure why my reply didn't post, then I've been away... Sorry I don't know what +1 means guys...

Lol I am a million percent genuine well last time I looked anyway lol! PM I am too new I don't really get this site too much yet sorry lol
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 12:01:11 pm by Sami1808 »

Dellboy

Suspect you are unfortunately right and recently we seem to have had a lot of them - but I guess we have no way of knowing

ffeet

Oooo thank you I will :)

Perhaps somebody who knows Sally can find out if she got in contact.

wolves87

Not sure why my reply didn't post, then I've been away... Sorry I don't know what +1 means guys...

Lol I am a million percent genuine well last time I looked anyway lol! PM I am too new I don't really get this site too much yet sorry lol

Rest assured I don't mind been proven wrong, theirs been a few occasions, maybe go for options I have said earlier, set up in a hotel post more bits on here then pm people see if they're interested, then see how that goes. You wanna make some money, no good proctastinating get it sorted start earning

Dellboy

Rest assured I don't mind been proven wrong, theirs been a few occasions, maybe go for options I have said earlier, set up in a hotel post more bits on here then pm people see if they're interested, then see how that goes. You wanna make some money, no good proctastinating get it sorted start earning

+1
Come on Sami - if you are for real.....
add more posts so that anyone interested can pm you.

rob9420

She definitely did not get in touch with Sally shame really we could do with a few new Asian girls in Shropshire

Dellboy

She definitely did not get in touch with Sally shame really we could do with a few new Asian girls in Shropshire

Good work Rob. But not what we want.

Sami1808

1. I looked for Sally on gumtree as I was suggested. I texted the number attached and nothing back

2. The two places mentioned I messaged and both are not looking

3. What would I gain from coming on here to pretend I was looking to work? Seriously?

Sorry for asking

wolves87

1. I looked for Sally on gumtree as I was suggested. I texted the number attached and nothing back

2. The two places mentioned I messaged and both are not looking

3. What would I gain from coming on here to pretend I was looking to work? Seriously?

Sorry for asking

Well it seems like it's a bit of stale mate until you can pm people lol

Sami1808

Tell me how to and I'm happy to discuss things privately... Just a case of not knowing how right now lol

Sami1808

And if anyone knows this Sally maybe you can provide me alternative contact details via pm? Or any other places... I honestly didn't think it would be this hard to find somewhere to work lol

wolves87

Tell me how to and I'm happy to discuss things privately... Just a case of not knowing how right now lol

Private message is only way, no one will release details on open forum , you go onto the person's profile, ie click their name, on the profile page it says private .message them

wolves87

And if anyone knows this Sally maybe you can provide me alternative contact details via pm? Or any other places... I honestly didn't think it would be this hard to find somewhere to work lol

Your pm is saying can't message you, you need to either put more messages on here, or change settings, not sure how it works, whether you have to send so many messages before you can send pm

Dellboy

Your pm is saying can't message you, you need to either put more messages on here, or change settings, not sure how it works, whether you have to send so many messages before you can send pm

Couldn't be clearer Wolves87.
Shame because I have a sneaky feeling that she is genuine. 

Dellboy

We could all send you Sallys number but you need to sort your private message system out.