Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HornyHottie2015 - Glasgow  (Read 3462 times)

DG

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 1 hour £120

Had been thinking about seeing Sarah for a while given all the positive comments being made on UKP. Exchanged a few emails a few weeks ago and booked. Unfortunately Sarah had to cancel due to illness. Anyway rebooked a couple of weeks later.

Comms: Pre-meet comms very good. Texted on morning for address, which was provided. Modern apartment block in Finnieston area. Plenty of parking options that Sarah had explained. I opted for metered street parking, about £1 for an hour. Texted on arrival. Sarah texted back when she was ready and gave me buzzer number.

Appearance: Sarah is definitely girl in pics, tall, slim, pretty with a beautiful smile. Age spot on. I'd asked for GFE with cute girlie lingerie. Sarah greeted me wearing matching black underwear, hold ups and heels, making her seem very tall. Very well groomed but not caked in make-up and glitter; she doesn't need it. She looked very sexy and welcomed me with a kiss.

Apartment: Immaculate modern apartment. Very clean bathroom; I didn't shower as I had one before I left. Bedroom roomy with Futon style bed. Was offered a drink and accepted water. I got undressed down to my boxers while Sarah got the drinks.

Services: Started with very passionate DFK, very tactile with a few nice noises  :) Then onto the bed for some more kissing, caressing and fingering. By this time we were both fully undressed and Sarah started with OWO. Her body is incredible. Exactly my type with amazing pert boobs and long nipples. I also commented on how firm her bum is. I had read in other reviews that her oral was a treat and I was not disappointed. Deep, lots of tongue on balls, shaft and tip, very enthusiastic with lots of eye contact. Sarah is a very pretty girl with a fantastic smile.

I then returned the favour with RO. A combination of oral and fingering really had Sarah going; I genuinely believed she was enjoying it.

Then on with the comdom and I fucked her missionary. She is very flexible and had her legs in some very enticing positions. She was equally enthusiastic having sex and responded very well. She's a bit giggly which I found quite charming. Then I asked her to go on top. This went on for what seemed like ages. Both of us were really into it; no holding me off, deep, grinding, soft and gentle, every which way. :yahoo: :yahoo:

We had a bit of a rest and a chat after that cos I for one was pretty knackered. Sarah is really easy to chat with; hard to believe this was the first time we had met. I noticed on her profile that facials should be booked in advance. So I had asked for CIM and facial when booking, which she replied was no problem. So up for some more action, Sarah again delivered some amazing OWO, even deeper with a bit of gagging, and my favourite, licking and sucking my balls while looking up at me with her big brown eyes. She asked me if I wanted to do facial and I said yes. So she got on her knees in front of me and I shot my load all over her face. Sarah never flinched and kept smiling all the way through.

Had a shower afterwards and clean fluffy towels were provided.

Summary: This meeting was undoubtedly one of the best I have had. From start to finish I felt relaxed, all services advertised were offered, Sarah is a stunning girl with an incredible body, and the venue was first class, no clock watching. :dance: :dance:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG

Great review and great girl  :thumbsup:

You know it. Hey Taz what about the Fluffies Blackpool trip?  :drinks: :drinks:

bigbell

shes been on my hotlist, tried with out success to book her,albeit short notice, will need to book in advance

is she a real redhead??

DG

shes been on my hotlist, tried with out success to book her,albeit short notice, will need to book in advance

is she a real redhead??

I'd book in advance to make sure. Real redhead, uhm not sure? I was playing with her hair too but not paying too much attention obviously, but probably dyed I'd say; red rather than carrot if that's what your asking. Completely shaved so no hint there. :lol:

DG

I'd book in advance to make sure. Real redhead, uhm not sure? I was playing with her hair too but not paying too much attention obviously, but probably dyed I'd say; red rather than carrot if that's what your asking. Completely shaved so no hint there. :lol:

I have it on the very best authority, she is a natural redhead  :hi:

bigbell

Offline tazman1002001

You know it. Hey Taz what about the Fluffies Blackpool trip?  :drinks: :drinks:

..??
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG

Offline tazman1002001

Haha. It was a thread way back about fluffies, in TJ's day  :hi:

Lol TJ I forgot all about him  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

bigbell

I have it on the very best authority, she is a natural redhead  :hi:

got a booking sorted out :thumbsup:
will update,cannae wait, only one sleep

DG

got a booking sorted out :thumbsup:
will update,cannae wait, only one sleep

Lucky guy; I've got to wait another 13 sleeps til my next visit  :( but I know it'll be worth the wait.

bigbell

wow,wow,wow

finally got to see sarah :D :D :D :D

took the advice and parked in a side st ,bit early but txd to say i had arrived 10 mins before my booking,sarah txt back to say make my way to her flat and when i got to address txt back for further directions, done and made my way to her flat, met me at the door and i have to say she looked stunning, quick kiss and into the bedroom, offered shower and glass of water, paperwork done and on to funtime,chatting away, then she asks my preference, some really good dfk, what a tongue she has, then onto owo, wow, the sight of those big eyes looking back up at you has too be seen,really good oral and really deep, then oral on sarah, i was in luck just a little bit of red hair trying to pop through her shaven pussy  :dance: have to say she has the tinniest fanny ive ever seen and she commented on my oral skill, it seemed genuine as i was chasing her all over the bed as she groaned, told me she was sensitive down there, more kissing and another owo, then it was on with the condom, her on top then me on top, legs wrapped round me till i come, lie in bed and more dfk, then she asks what was planned for rest of day, keeps chatting away telling about guys who book but dont turn up, their loss!!!
a very positive meet
a super sexy girlfriend experience
stunning looks
she is exactly the girl same in the pics
no make up needed, she is a natural beauty
and i  left happy
will be back
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 04:07:02 pm by bigbell »

DG

Glad you had a good time mate, I knew you would. You're right about her pussy, absolutely amazing, forgot to mention it in my review.  :dance:

mavgoose

Fck me. Loving those new pics with the kinky boots.

Only seen this girl once. Few months ago.  But , was a bit last minute and rushed ( on my part ).
She's certainly very far up my to do list at the minute.

Possibly next week.

DG

Fck me. Loving those new pics with the kinky boots.

Only seen this girl once. Few months ago.  But , was a bit last minute and rushed ( on my part ).
She's certainly very far up my to do list at the minute.

Possibly next week.

I've already rebooked, she's a breath of fresh air. In one visit she gets what makes me tick.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Just seen the new pics; maybe ask for them for my next meet.  :cool:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 09:52:05 pm by DG »

bigbell

Glad you had a good time mate, I knew you would. You're right about her pussy, absolutely amazing, forgot to mention it in my review.  :dance:

yeh it was great meet, cannae wait to see her again, im on holiday next week so it could be 3 weeks :(

time for me to go quality over quantity

Offline seeker

Don't worry big bell
She won't go short  ;)
While your away ..
Plenty here to keep her purring :cool:

JazzMan

I'm assuming she's about 35?
A bit of a tummy? Saggy tits?
Is that freckles on her face?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 10:56:38 pm by JazzMan »

Offline seeker

I'd say her profile is accurate
About 29
Lovely toned body no belly
Gorgeous  firm suckable tits
And she  could ride cowgirl for Scotland  :cool:

DG

I'm assuming she's about 35?
A bit of a tummy? Saggy tits?
Is that freckles on her face?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Freckles yes, cute as hell. As for the rest TJ, sorry Tazz, total bollocks.

Offline tazman1002001

Freckles yes, cute as hell. As for the rest TJ, sorry Tazz, total bollocks.

.? Please explain
Banned by:

DG

.? Please explain

Sorry mate, I meant 'Jazz'   :crazy: He seems to be on whatever TJ used to be on, can't bring himself to say anything good about a girl, particularly the ones he hasn't met  :dash: :dash:

bigbell

she is a cutie and her profile is accurate

why the fcuk do some try to put the "good ones" down

s p s ???

Offline tazman1002001

Sorry mate, I meant 'Jazz'   :crazy: He seems to be on whatever TJ used to be on, can't bring himself to say anything good about a girl, particularly the ones he hasn't met  :dash: :dash:

Makes more sense...... This girl is gorgeous ..... :thumbsup:
Banned by:

DG

Went back to see Sarah again today and thought I'd treat myself to a bit more time. £170 for 90 mins. Won't repeat my original review other than to say this was an absolute POSITIVE.

I was so taken by her latest profile pics I asked for her to wear something a bit kinkier. She had on a matching black bra and g-string and those incredible boots. Made her the same height as me which is quite unusual.

Particular highlights were an amazingly intense and protracted OWO and deepthroat session. Sarah tried just about every position possible to make sure she took me as deep as possible, including a fantastic period of 69 when I basically face fucked her. Even when gasping for air Sarah had a smile on her face.

Then condom on and Sarah climbed on top. Again really intense only bettered when we went to missionary. Seemed to go on for ages, well it did! Both had to rest for a while and had a chat and a drink. Sarah finished me off with some more great OWO and DT before taking a full load in her mouth.

Not sure why I didn't notice before but when Sarah came back into the room after taking her boots off and was completely naked, she looked absolutely stunning; what an incredible body she has.

This was one of the most physically and sensually intense meets I've had and it all feels so natural. It's a pleasure to spend time with Sarah and I will definitely see her again. :hi: