Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prostitution what's the harm? BBC3  (Read 2534 times)

Offline themightyimp

Anyone watching?

May I be the first to say that I'd pay the presenter £150 for an hour of her time....  :coolgirl:
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Butter

You beat me to it.... watching as we speak

Offline themightyimp

You beat me to it.... watching as we speak

I'm beating to it as we speak  :wacko:
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline iPad3

Ha ha, apparently a standard hour booking consists of a bath and massage for the first 30 minutes and often sex lasts for only a few minutes...........what bollucks!!

Ben4454

My guess is it is yet another propaganda ploy by Labour (BBC) In order to get punters criminalised and change public opinion in order to meet the goals of the Labour party or to influence the conservatives. If you notice no program seems to look at it from another light or shall we say from the truth.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 09:57:56 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Anyone watching?

May I be the first to say that I'd pay the presenter £150 for an hour of her time....  :coolgirl:

I saw a pro$$ie very much like her a couple of years ago, wish I still had her photo, she was English and only lasted a few weeks on Adultwork.

Hidden Image/Members Only

doc14

Adultwork got a good mention, would rather of spent time with presenter than with the tattoo'd girl (just my preference)

The guy at the start made me laugh talking about punters "there out there everywhere, the guy in the street, you all know one" too true, probably

Offline Jimmyredcab

Adultwork got a good mention, would rather of spent time with presenter than with the tattoo'd girl (just my preference)

She was a dog, totally revolting.      :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Steely Dan

You only need to read the first part of the piece in today's paper from Labour MP Gavin Shuker to know it is a one sided rant with made up stats:

External Link/Members Only

Lines like this 'New figures show that the number of women prosecuted for selling sex has gone up while the number of men charged for buying it has gone down. Offences committed by men who have a choice, and money in their wallet, go unpunished while women who do not are targeted.'

Don't these people have something better to do?

Online lostandfound

You only need to read the first part of the piece in today's paper from Labour MP Gavin Shuker to know it is a one sided rant with made up stats:

Lines like this 'New figures show that the number of women prosecuted for selling sex has gone up while the number of men charged for buying it has gone down. Offences committed by men who have a choice, and money in their wallet, go unpunished while women who do not are targeted.'

Don't these people have something better to do?

Gavin Shuker is chair of a Christians in Parliament committee, and an anti-prostitution one - so another crusading religious nut job.

Quote from: Gavin Shuker's website
Gavin serves as Vice-Chair of the Polar Regions All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG), Vice-Chair of the Christians in Parliament APPG, Vice-Chair of the Thameslink Route APPG and Chair of the APPG on Prostitution and the Global Sex Trade. Gavin also acts as Chair of the Parliamentary Cooperative Party, made up of 24 MPs and 17 peers working to promote the mutual agenda at Westminster, and he’s worked to build trusted relationships with affiliated organisations and give them a stake in our local party.

Offline uutarn

The tattooed whore would get a pasting from me!
I would be surprised if the presenter shaved her armpits  :vomit:.

jcdmj12

Is this a new one, or a repeat?

Online dubs

The tattooed whore would get a pasting from me!
I would be surprised if the presenter shaved her armpits  :vomit:.

£200 an hour.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline uutarn

doc14

No anal/rimming(both ways)/deepthroat for 200 squids? :mad:
Get the fuck outa here :rolleyes:.

On the programme she claimed to have made £ 87k from webcamming in one year alone??

Offline rg41

Offline Embassy1976

She states she's been in the business since the age of 18 on her Aw profile and ten years on she's still loving it, so why does the age on the profile say she's 25???  :lol:

Offline Jerboa

On the programme she claimed to have made £ 87k from webcamming in one year alone??

If I remember right it was in a two year period.