Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishGirl1990?  (Read 934 times)

dawsonuk

Hi all,

Anyone had the pleasure? Seen a few positive threads about her here, and feedback is good, but nothing approaching a face pic on her profile.

Most interested in oral personally. Does she deliver?

Thanks, Dawson.

ramrodronnie

Hi all,

Anyone had the pleasure? Seen a few positive threads about her here, and feedback is good, but nothing approaching a face pic on her profile.

Thanks, Dawson.

Need a link dawsonuk. Copy & Paste one from her profile mate?

Offline Lowie1973

Hi all,

Thanks, Dawson.
I've seen Kat
She's a great girl - good fuck and yes she gives good oral

ramrodronnie

She has been discussed on here before, I'm sure dawsonuk. But I don't whether she's been Reviewd yet? Try doing a search to see if she's been Reviewed on UKP mate?  :hi:

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sorry, forgot.

There you go dawsonuk. Lowie1973 has seen her. Read his Review on her mate. He rated her as a Positive.   :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline Rock123

Trying not to sound like a fluffy here but she's in my top 5 ever punts and is nice girl too. So you won't go far wrong!

Fluffiness over  :D

Although if you want big tits she is not for you.

ramrodronnie

Trying not to sound like a fluffy here but she's in my top 5 ever punts and is nice girl too. So you won't go far wrong!

Fluffiness over  :D

Although if you want big tits she is not for you.

I wouldn't worry Rock123. When it comes to fluffiness, I think I'm top of the pile mate? Lol. Big Jugs are Very Nice. But personally it's not a deal breaker. to me it's how a girl performs, (services, honesty etc) and treats me that matters the most.  :hi:

PocketRocket

I'm booked with EnglishGirl1990 this week. Comms. have been excellent, will report back soon. 
Anybody know the area of Cambridge she's in, even partial postcode - traffic is a nightmare and I don't want to be rushed. 

wazzer

I'm booked with EnglishGirl1990 this week. Comms. have been excellent, will report back soon. 
Anybody know the area of Cambridge she's in, even partial postcode - traffic is a nightmare and I don't want to be rushed.
Why not ask her I'm sure she'll give you the info if you explain it to her.

Offline Rock123

Last few occasions was a block of apartments near the train station. However she may have booked into a different apartment/hotel this time.