Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adult work. Search by rating. G1 postcode ( 15miles distance. )  (Read 1756 times)

mavgoose

Signs I may be doing this too much...... :timeout:

On page 1 of search by rating , G1 postcode , proximity 15 miles.

I have seen 24 of the ladies on the first page.
Over 6/7 years of course. And majority only once or twice. A few much more regularly.

What's your count.  :hi:

Thefixer

Beats Me.

I've seen 13 and there's at least two I wish I hadn't !

DG

Well that surprised me: 14 and another booked for Sunday  :wacko: I usually search 20 miles from Dumbarton so I'm not even seeing those east of the city. Not just the first page btw, you're an animal Mav :drinks:

mavgoose

Beats Me.

I've seen 13 and there's at least two I wish I hadn't !

Yeah. At least half of mine have been one hit wonders. For example ;

Destiny
Magalie ( way before I joined UKP )
Fityouin
Celine cc
Lucy longlegs

Various reasons. And a few more.

Rangerslad

I've seen 8 and only 2 of them have been more than once, sexy tiffany and Lucy santangelo.

The others sexy French nutter wasn't a great experience
Laura nuru girl was a great massage with he.
Deep tissue sensual for a massage and he wasn't the best
MissC didn't find her attractive and left early
Miranda rose  was a 15 minutes incall took a hard pounding doggy style
Indigo 25 didn't find her attractive but very tight pussy.

There's a few on my to do list in there though. Mature Katarina is top of the list because she squirts and does anal

Rangerslad

I may have seen summer if she's the same summer that worked in the Venus sauna a good while back.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I normally have to travel at least 15 miles to see someone so can participate in this 'survey'.  :D

Offline mr small

Quite surprised to reach 10, not bad for 15 months punting  :hi:

Few more on the hotlist but I dont think I'll reach 20+,  :unknown:

but i'll give it a bash  :wacko:

Shagger69

Signs I may be doing this too much...... :timeout:

On page 1 of search by rating , G1 postcode , proximity 15 miles.

I have seen 24 of the ladies on the first page.
Over 6/7 years of course. And majority only once or twice. A few much more regularly.

Hi Charlie  :D

RandyF

Maybe I've put in the wrong search filters or it's a bad time of day Mavo - but my count as I have it currently is ONE.  I have to admit looking at what's in front of me I'm quite relieved and proud of that figure, and god willing It won't increase anytime soon  :D  :thumbsup:

Your only fucking all them because that's what's (easily) available on that site though, eh. If you had other option's on the go, you'd likely give most of that lot the heave ho.

mavgoose

I've got to admit randy , 3-6 years ago I'd try anyone and everything. Much more appreciative now. And selective. Of the 20+ girls there are only a few I'd actively seek out for a visit now. 60-80% of them I seen once only. For various reasons.

Offline Keema

Hey - we're all fuckinlaws! Some more than others it has to be said..!

Offline bluelion8884

I hit 6 ...

Miss C
Deliciousmsdee
Exclusivehoney
LucySantangelo
Cum4Christy
Fityouin

out the 6 of them, Fityouin, Deliciousmsdee and LucySantangelo are the only ones I would go back to...

Rangerslad

I suppose it depends when you search because cum4christie wasn't on it when I searched now she is and I've seen her before.