Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot_girl4u - Wembley  (Read 1061 times)

1 review(s) for hot_girl4u (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sandra is a short but slightly large girl. I would guess she's a size 12-14. Cute & friendly, bad teeth though but attractive nonetheless. She has nice pert breasts and a large arse.

She looked and acted like a teenager who had discovered sex despite claiming in her profile to be 24. Lots and lots of energy, she focused on pleasing and getting off too.

A slight negative in that she doesn't do FK but she does kiss a lot passionately throughout but without any tongue action. I did question her at the end, she seemed uncomfortable at the idea.
OWO was good and she tried to go DT, ball sucking, lots of body kissing. Fingering allowed, responsive tits. She had all the right attitude. Sex was energetic, non-stop CG, then doggy, prone bone & mish. If I slowed down a little to relieve my aching muscles she would start to buck and pull me in & out. She wanked herself off furiously. We were both in a heap of sweat & I had lost all sensation and wasn't able to come. She was too wet and sloppy so we shared a shower and like a teenager she was grabbing my crotch, slapping my arse and kissing me on the way out.

She won't be to everyone's taste but it was enjoyable even though I had the frustration of not cumming. Not a clock watcher. I think she works part-time only on weekends. The hotel she was in needed a card to access the lift but she said I could take the stairs to the first floor then I could access the lift with no card.

Offline davidgood

Thanks for the review Sam. If she does everything on the tin then she sounds like good VFM.

It is a shame though that she seems to hop about from hotel to hotel, so one cannot plan ahead.

Regards,

davidgood