Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jazzmine Shemale Glasgow  (Read 7726 times)

1 review(s) for jazzmine shemale (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hoopbhoy

Okay for all you shemale averse individuals look away now. For anyone else carry on.

External Link/Members Only

I was looking for a punt tonight but drawing blanks on every contact on AW. The ones saying available today either weren't answering or not interested. Even a reverse booking bid drew a blank. So I tried a search on TS's, having partaken of a few whilst in Thailand, and Jasmin popped up near the top of the list. Pictures looked fabulous but feedback, although sparse, was very positive. So I decided to take a chance, expecting the possibility of a letdown on the looks front.

Gave her a call and confirmed an hour booking for 10:30pm. Comms were good. Directed to a flat in Bridgeton where the door number was sent on arrival. Nice flat in a new build complex, very safe, well lit and decent parking, no worries about leaving the car. Door was opened and when I saw Jasmine my jaw dropped. She was wearing the same outfit as in the profile pics and she looked even better. Around 5ft 6, long legs, silky black hair, flawless skin, high firm boobs and an arse a supermodel would be proud of.

She led me into the bedroom, flat was spotless and the bedroom warm and cosy. Shower was offered but declined as I'd just had one before travelling over. If it was of the same standard as the rest of the flat I wouldn't expect anything but decent facilities. I got the paperwork out of the way and she offered me a drink and then asked if I would like to start with a massage. Massage was nice but more a way to get chatting and break the ice rather than anything seriously therapeutic. Couldn't take my eyes off her body  in the tiny red bra and thong.

I wont go into too much detail about what followed but everything I asked for on her likes list seemed to be available. Great tight ass which I experienced in both doggy and cowgirl, really excellent oral and no clock watching. She got two pops out of me, which at fifty doesn't always happen, and seemed to enjoy herself thoroughly in the process. 

While chatting she said she wasn't getting many bookings as people didn't believe the photos were genuine. Fuck me are those guys missing out. If anything she looks better in the flesh. She's planning to be here for at least six months but thinks she may have made a mistake with the lack of punters. That would be a shame as she's a great addition to a sector almost devoid of any talent in Glasgow.

She turned a shite Sunday night into a thoroughly good one.

Offline valdishere

Dunno Hoop lad I have on the very odd occasion wondered myself after reading a TS review. Don't doubt you enjoyed it but as you are new perhaps I'd be more convinced if say any of the current big Glasgow punter trio  Taz, Jazz or the Duke now aka Chico gave him/her the thumbs up

TS been discussed many times on UKP threads including the most recent one and seems to be 'if its got a cock' its gay although I'm not even bi inclined myself may consider taking part with (only) a hot chick also getting banged by a good female looking hung TS.

I've done almost most things with girls but never quite got the inkling for any guy action sorry don't mean to offend.

mavgoose

Good review hoopy.
Each to their own etc. I'd never judge.

Mainly because there is a thought in the back of my head that one day I'll experience this.
And , she does look gorgeous.

Offline hoopbhoy

Good review hoopy.
Each to their own etc. I'd never judge.

Mainly because there is a thought in the back of my head that one day I'll experience this.
And , she does look gorgeous.

She's as good looking in the flesh and the non judgemental stance is appreciated.

Offline od13218

"I won't go into too much detail about what followed"
Isn't that the whole point of a review...?
Please give the details- that's what we follow punters need to know :)
Doug (also a TS fan)

Offline pumps

I'm sure if this one advertised as a genetic woman and you posted this on the Post Op thread you'd be attacked with pitch forks and fire, then burnt at the stake  :sarcastic:

Thanks for the review, p.s. did you spit or swallow?

Offline hoopbhoy

Quote from: pumps link=topic=75433.msg947379#msg947379 date=144766764

Thanks for the review, p.s. did you spit or swallow?
[/quote

A gentleman never tells.     :unknown:

Offline hoopbhoy

"I won't go into too much detail about what followed"
Isn't that the whole point of a review...?
Please give the details- that's what we follow punters need to know :)
Doug (also a TS fan)

Would do but a few too many "sensitive souls" on here for a more detailed approach.  :drinks:

Offline David1970

On her profile there is no anal, is this a mistake or is she not doing anal.

Offline od13218

Would do but a few too many "sensitive souls" on here for a more detailed approach.  :drinks:
Seriously?
Surely the point of a review is to share your experience with those who might also consider booking the person you've seen- there's no need to worry about what others think! No one is obliged to read it after all- TS is in the thread title so those who don't fancy it can scroll on down!

Offline Chester Copperpot

The sensitive souls needn't bother coming into the thread as it's clearly labelled. You'll always get the guys coming on to let everyone know 'this is not my kinda thing' as if anyone gives a fuck.

I assume her English is good, but what about her voice is it still quite low or is it feminine?

Also, did she take her bra completely off, as she doesn't appear to in the pictures. Hows the boobs?

mavgoose

The sensitive souls needn't bother coming into the thread as it's clearly labelled. You'll always get the guys coming on to let everyone know 'this is not my kinda thing' as if anyone gives a fuck.

I assume her English is good, but what about her voice is it still quite low or is it feminine?

Also, did she take her bra completely off, as she doesn't appear to in the pictures. Hows the boobs?

As above , this isn't really the place for a right or wrong discussion. It's a review. Start a thread in the chat section if you wish to discuss TS's in general.

James999

Seriously?
Surely the point of a review is to share your experience with those who might also consider booking the person you've seen-

It reads more like an advert for the bloke than anything else  :music:

Offline hoopbhoy

On her profile there is no anal, is this a mistake or is she not doing anal.

I don't think she gives anal though I never asked. She certainly takes.

Offline hoopbhoy

Seriously?
Surely the point of a review is to share your experience with those who might also consider booking the person you've seen- there's no need to worry about what others think! No one is obliged to read it after all- TS is in the thread title so those who don't fancy it can scroll on down!

If only. But they don't scroll down and it usually turns into a shitfest.

Offline hoopbhoy

Boobs are great, she was completely naked. No visible scarring from boob job that I could see. Voice is lowish but with the nasal twang you get with a lot of Thais. Her English is good.

Offline Taggart

I don't think she gives anal though I never asked. She certainly takes.

Oddly, not listed on her profile, but if she does.... I dont want someone's dick in my arse tho.

Offline hoopbhoy

Oddly, not listed on her profile, but if she does.... I dont want someone's dick in my arse tho.

looks like she's been on the hormones for years. I'd doubt she's capable.

RandyF

For some reason or t'other Hoopbhoy, you've written this newly arrived in the area, Oriental poofter bloke a 1000 word advert.

There's not even a hint of subjectivity here. If he'd made you a cup of tea and dipped his knackers in it, you'd have commended him on his fine hospitality and being at peace with his unwanted cock and baws.

Raving demented fluffies don't even write in this style  :unknown: No idea what your game is...nor do I wish to know  :lol:

DG

Raving demented fluffies don't even write in this style  :unknown: No idea what your game is...nor do I wish to know  :lol:

I've 'got a friend' who might be a raving demented fluffy, and I'm sure he'll be deeply offended by the comparison  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Offline hoopbhoy

For some reason or t'other Hoopbhoy, you've written this newly arrived in the area, Oriental poofter bloke a 1000 word advert.

There's not even a hint of subjectivity here. If he'd made you a cup of tea and dipped his knackers in it, you'd have commended him on his fine hospitality and being at peace with his unwanted cock and baws.

You seem a little upset. Maybe a valium might calm you down.

Offline Knight Templar

Okay for all you shemale averse individuals look away now. For anyone else carry on.

I was looking for a punt tonight but drawing blanks on every contact on AW. The ones saying available today either weren't answering or not interested. Even a reverse booking bid drew a blank. So I tried a search on TS's, having partaken of a few whilst in Thailand, and Jasmin popped up near the top of the list. Pictures looked fabulous but feedback, although sparse, was very positive. So I decided to take a chance, expecting the possibility of a letdown on the looks front.

Gave her a call and confirmed an hour booking for 10:30pm. Comms were good. Directed to a flat in Bridgeton where the door number was sent on arrival. Nice flat in a new build complex, very safe, well lit and decent parking, no worries about leaving the car. Door was opened and when I saw Jasmine my jaw dropped. She was wearing the same outfit as in the profile pics and she looked even better. Around 5ft 6, long legs, silky black hair, flawless skin, high firm boobs and an arse a supermodel would be proud of.

She led me into the bedroom, flat was spotless and the bedroom warm and cosy. Shower was offered but declined as I'd just had one before travelling over. If it was of the same standard as the rest of the flat I wouldn't expect anything but decent facilities. I got the paperwork out of the way and she offered me a drink and then asked if I would like to start with a massage. Massage was nice but more a way to get chatting and break the ice rather than anything seriously therapeutic. Couldn't take my eyes off her body  in the tiny red bra and thong.

I wont go into too much detail about what followed but everything I asked for on her likes list seemed to be available. Great tight ass which I experienced in both doggy and cowgirl, really excellent oral and no clock watching. She got two pops out of me, which at fifty doesn't always happen, and seemed to enjoy herself thoroughly in the process. 

While chatting she said she wasn't getting many bookings as people didn't believe the photos were genuine. Fuck me are those guys missing out. If anything she looks better in the flesh. She's planning to be here for at least six months but thinks she may have made a mistake with the lack of punters. That would be a shame as she's a great addition to a sector almost devoid of any talent in Glasgow.

She turned a shite Sunday night into a thoroughly good one.

Up in Glasgow on a regular basis and I have looked at the profile, but as you say I wonder about the pictures as they look too good to be real , and assume a bait and switch  , the same as TS Rosie in Edinburgh  ( see below) another looker but with very little feedback

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

reading your review  I might just take the plunge, on my next visit-  always  keen to try something new ; I mean fuck me ,she looks better then some of the " biological real female  WG on  AW  )

:hi:

Offline flybynightpm

I positively reviewed her when she was down south.... I had a good time and can recommend... but there was some noise on another site of her not being consistent ( aren't they all!) anyway, she got hard for a bit but I doubt it would last.... she did look as good as the pictures... enjoy...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47201.0

Offline Knight Templar

I positively reviewed her when she was down south.... I had a good time and can recommend... but there was some noise on another site of her not being consistent ( aren't they all!) anyway, she got hard for a bit but I doubt it would last.... she did look as good as the pictures... enjoy...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47201.0

Thanks for the update
 :thumbsup:

Offline hoopbhoy

Up in Glasgow on a regular basis and I have looked at the profile, but as you say I wonder about the pictures as they look too good to be real , and assume a bait and switch  , the same as TS Rosie in Edinburgh  ( see below) another looker but with very little feedback

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

reading your review  I might just take the plunge, on my next visit-  always  keen to try something new ; I mean fuck me ,she looks better then some of the " biological real female  WG on  AW  )

:hi:

Just had a PM from a member who visited today. Sounds like he had a decent punt with her as well.

James999

Just had a PM from a member who visited today. Sounds like he had a decent punt with her as well.

Are you His pimp?

Firebird

I'm a fan of TS's myself and she looks gorgeous! I've always really wanted to see this girl...

She looks stunning and I've heard that she provides an amazing service, shes definitely the top of my list. A mean, look at how hot she is in this video from her Youtube channel...

She's sexier than all of the 'genetic female' WG's in Glasgow that's for sure!

Offline hoopbhoy

I'm a fan of TS's myself and she looks gorgeous! I've always really wanted to see this girl...

She looks stunning and I've heard that she provides an amazing service, shes definitely the top of my list. A mean, look at how hot she is in this video from her Youtube channel...

Something I only indulge in rarely and almost never in the UK due to lack of quality, although I do vast bulk of my female punting overseas these days as well.

Offline valdishere

FFS just had a look at earlier posters link to Birchplace and further searched on the site.
Guess many faked profiles just like the many dubious AW profiles?  Lots of  lovely amazonian type bodies many with John Holmes size appendages - surely these must be photo shopped?

If majority of TS's really looked like this rather than bloke in wig (few in there too) I'm sure I'd investigate just out of intrigue despite not  interested in cock just real female pussy fan.

Each to their own and as I said in my earlier comment in this post good luck to you if its your thing no offence intended.

Firebird

There are plenty of 'blokes in wigs' but there are also some truly stunning TS's. I've seen a few that were just ridiculously hot, not only that but I often feel that TS's go that extra mile to please you on a punt.