Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Greedy Girls Party - West Brom  (Read 1718 times)

Offline macmate

Looks like I'm on the guest list for the upcoming "Tartan Skirt & Silky Blouse" gangbang party. This is going to be my first party, chalking another off my bucket list. I've fancied Debbie for a while, and she seems to host a good party and I liked the idea of no cameras. Line-up looks pretty tasty!

So, anyone got any practical advice out there for attending these parties? Location, venue, etiquette etc?

Cheers

Westney

I've been to one, then based in the large Tudor house on Stratford Place, just outside Cheapside in Birmingham City Centre. Three girls available, Debbie, (who has changed her name...she's been around for a good few years, and used to arrange parties in Hotels), she has that MILF look, and has enhanced breasts. Chelsea, a petite raven haired chav-a-like in her early twenties, and 'Layla', a slim sparrow type, also in her twenties and a right little chav slut. We were lucky to be joined by an elderly couple. Unfortunately nearly 50 men turned up, and so it was difficult to get round and get yourself a shag, or even give oral to Chelsea, as one guy was hogging her pussy throughout the proceedings. On entering, you can relax a little with a few nick nacks and a drink, then Debbie will invite you into a room, after 'freshening' up in a communal shower. The first hour is just blow jobs...and you give the ladies a 'facial'. The second half you can take it in turns to fuck and suck the girls, with condoms of course! You can also spend your second load, by wanking over them again. It's £60 all in...is it value for money? Well, I ended up jacking off over Debbie's face, and spent the second hour being a spectator! Would I go again? Maybe, I'm on the mailing list, and they send bulletins of events, so I check who is new and available at the party. I haven't been to West Bromwich, so I do hope that you will be able to write a full review of your experience.

vt

I've been to one, then based in the large Tudor house on Stratford Place, just outside Cheapside in Birmingham City Centre.

The large Tudor House is now home to this party...from the same provider that gave us Lady Marmalade Parties & Phoenix Club in London...3hrs at 3:1 max ratio for £100 there...

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 09:33:05 am by vt »

Westney

Thanks for this, however TLC seems to offer EU ladies, fair enough, but I think Debbie, or 'Dee' does provide English UK based girls, which I prefer.

Offline Kingy28

Currently on the TLC rota, as far as I know, Billie, Trixie, Gemma & Charlotte are English girls

Offline davidgood

Looks like I'm on the guest list for the upcoming "Tartan Skirt & Silky Blouse" gangbang party. This is going to be my first party, chalking another off my bucket list. I've fancied Debbie for a while, and she seems to host a good party and I liked the idea of no cameras. Line-up looks pretty tasty!

So, anyone got any practical advice out there for attending these parties? Location, venue, etiquette etc?

Cheers
Hi Mac,

If you look at my reviews you will find reviews of Debbie's parties I have been to both up in the Midlands and at Sutton in Surrey, the last being last Thursday.

I have not been to her latest venue in the Midlands but believe it is a well know club with good facilities in the center of West Brom.

Debbie's parties follow a format which is bukkake first then a break then a gang bang. As you will see from other reviews some love them others hate them.

The girls are usually British, I say that as little Ava is Welsh, and very friendly.

Tell Debbie you are a newbie and I am sure she will make sure you have a good time.

Please do a review after to let us know how you got on.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline macmate

Thanks chaps, appreciate the feedback. Will of course post up a review when the deed is done!