Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High quality massage plus extras  (Read 2617 times)

Offline od13218

I'm a big fan of massage/HE or more and over the last few months I've tried a variety, oriental and others. I've enjoyed all of them a lot, whether finishing with a simple HJ or full sex, but one box that's hardly ever ticked is a really high-quality massage. The only one who's done that for me was a Thai girl called Jenny who worked in Brick Lane, and gave a fantastic deep Thai massage with happy ending for £40 for half an hour- but sadly she's left.
I do actually have a genuine need for someone with serious massage skills- can anyone recommend someone in London who can do it properly?
I have regular legit massage places that I used to use but to be honest that doesn't really cut the mustard any more...besides, I'd be worried about getting a massive boner and handing over some notes half way through!
Grateful for any tips
Doug

Offline Kaluuu276

Depends how much you can spend as many Thai indies can cater for this but its £100 per half hour.

But, there is a lady who is my regular and trained masseuse.
She does not cater for Thai massage but is trained in Swedish and Hot Stone.

Her cost is £70/hr and includes full service but no cim.

Dick4snowqueens

Sounds interesting - do u have a link

Offline od13218

Depends how much you can spend as many Thai indies can cater for this but its £100 per half hour.

But, there is a lady who is my regular and trained masseuse.
She does not cater for Thai massage but is trained in Swedish and Hot Stone.

Her cost is £70/hr and includes full service but no cim.

Thanks- £100 for half an hour is a bit steep for my budget. For that I could go to my regular "legit" Thai massage in Camden and have £60 left over for a punt... However I'd be interested in your Swedish massage regular- any chance of a link?
Cheers
Doug

peter296

Thanks- £100 for half an hour is a bit steep for my budget. For that I could go to my regular "legit" Thai massage in Camden and have £60 left over for a punt... However I'd be interested in your Swedish massage regular- any chance of a link?
Cheers
Doug

Hi Doug, where is this regular "legit" place in camden that you go to? That sounds quite interesting haha.  :thumbsup:

decentguy

I have had my share of boring HJ after massage with chines girls but would be interested in a reviewed place.... next on my list is Lola from SW link below.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline od13218

Hi Doug, where is this regular "legit" place in camden that you go to? That sounds quite interesting haha.  :thumbsup:
It's on the main road up from Camden Town tube, on the right hand side, can't remember the name (something beginning with N?) but it's basically a beauty parlour- you'll see women queuing up to get their nails done (!). I went in the first time as they were advertising a neck and shoulder massage for £15. It was so good I stayed for a full back massage and have been back several times. There is definitely no happy ending on offer sadly- but the massage is first class and good value!
In fact, one of them plus a trip to soho might be my next plan...

Offline SamLP

Hey Doug, I gave up this search a while back. I have a few legit Thai massage places that I go to occasionally. Their massages are professional but sadly no extras.
Other Thai establishments can be hot & miss, mainly miss with the actual massage and a rip-off IMO with the extras.
There used to be an independent lady that worked from Golders Green called Jasmine. I don't know where she's gone. I had a legit massage from her and read she also offered a HE although when I saw her I didn't go for it and she never offered it either.
If you don't mind a Swedish massage, try Maria in Edgware: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I've recommended her previously, she is a top girl.

Offline Kaluuu276

Cheers
Doug

I have sent you a PM today.