Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sawadee Hillsborough Sheffield  (Read 4358 times)

Offline Thirstyowl

I know lots of people have been asking about this place as everything points to it being legit and no extras. Pleased to say I gave it a go yesterday and it was fantastic value for money, great massage and HE for £20. Would def recommend.

Offline Ade65

Offline kingkong69

What is the total cost Thirsty? Also have you got contact details?

Offline Thirstyowl

£30 for 60 minute massage, an extra £20 for HE. Google them and they have their own website with contact details on.

Offline chandlerhandler

I went a couple of weeks ago, ended up in the front room of the 2 upstairs, this was divided by a curtain, another person was having a massage on the other side of the curtain no extras offered either side of the curtain from what I could hear. Very good massage though!

York101

who did you see chandlerhandler?

Offline chandlerhandler

I didn't catch her name but she was very attractive

Offline davy321

Visited Sawadee a few weeks ago. Saw OL for 60 minutes. Excellent massage in well lit room, nothing else offered but gvfm at £30.

Offline hboy

Just been to Sawadee Hillsborough excellent hard massage from Lily ex Mirror Talk good vfm only £30 for an hour sadly the massage was legit maybe because I was in the room with the curtain divider but had requested hard massage for my low back pain so wasn't too bothered.plenty of flirty chat from Lily.Will be returning hopefully for one of the private rooms.

Offline bluefinger

Hi guys. I have never been to a genuine massage place. is it a oily massage and if so, do they have shower after? Thanks

Offline hboy

Hi Bluefinger the one negative about SAwadee at Hillsborough is that there are no showers.you can ask the obliging  staff for a no oil massage which is still very good though.would thoroughly recommend it

Offline fforte

I know lots of people have been asking about this place as everything points to it being legit and no extras. Pleased to say I gave it a go yesterday and it was fantastic value for money, great massage and HE for £20. Would def recommend.
He is available but it depends on the girl and the punter. As there is no shower I expect people with odours may only get the massage.
I have been many times and love the massage.