Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa Kiss  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Dwilko

External Link/Members Only

Too good to be true? She looks hot. Says BB but if she is a genuine newbie maybe just rocked every box without looking?

Offline Kev3773

Too good to be true? She looks hot. Says BB but if she is a genuine newbie maybe just rocked every box without looking?

It will be too good to be true. For "European girl" think Romanian. If you put exclude Romanians in AW search she doesn't show up  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

If that's the case where's anal amongst others? Have to agree with Alfie she will be Romanian.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Zooms

Reverse search on image shows at least five accounts on Twitter in several countries. So either she travels a lot or ............ :scare:

Online The_Don

Just looking at pictures and not the content of the profile, I see  :timeout:

Try again?

Hint PG and scam, IMO

Reverse search on image shows at least five accounts on Twitter in several countries. So either she travels a lot or ............ :scare:

anna nyström

instagram

youtube

« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 02:26:00 pm by The_Don »

Offline Dwilko

Jesus wept, full of attitude today aren't we boys. I'm asking questions about a profile I saw. I haven't got time to research content, I just let you boys try and help out.

Seems to much to ask sometimes!  :dash:

Online The_Don

Jesus wept, full of attitude today aren't we boys.  I'm asking questions about a profile I saw

Hidden Image/Members Only

I haven't got time to research content, I just let you boys try and help out.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Jesus wept, full of attitude today aren't we boys. I'm asking questions about a profile I saw. I haven't got time to research content, I just let you boys try and help out.

Nobody asked you to do research, every reply's been helpful, with others researching for you and casting doubt on the girl in the profile.

With your attitude I wouldn't expect too much help in future though. 

Offline Addicted65

+1 for whatever Daviemac says

I couldn't see attitude in the replies until you had a moan about people helping

Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

jacklast123123

By that instagram it says she is from Sweden, but anyway if she was for real i would book her for the rest of my life  :)

Offline Dwilko

Thanks for the input! I'll choose to care/careless thanks!