Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Girls. Birmingham  (Read 3065 times)

Westney

It's a simple question, but where have all the English girls gone? Independents and Parlours? At least the 'Greedy Girls Parties' are all UK home and bred.

pking_paul

Working in Brum myself - not much by way of english but a couple of nice indian girls if you like them?

Asian Rose caught my eye though?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

or British Janine might be more up your street?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

pking_paul

Ignore the above - just seen their reviews on here!!! UKP saves the day!

Offline Bigjohn

Having done a search on AW for Birmingham, I have noticed this weekend, a few more English girls have appeared.
Not too keen on some of their prices though.

willbred

It's a simple question, but where have all the English girls gone? Independents and Parlours? At least the 'Greedy Girls Parties' are all UK home and bred.

What are your criteria? How far from the centre are you prepared to travel? My feeling is there are plenty out there,  :hi:

Westney

Usually, I opt for a 5 mile radius when logging into AW, 10 miles at a push...(I guess this would take in Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sandwell, Smethwick). I'm based in Stirchley, so plenty of parlours to choose from, but they are increasingly populated by EU women.

Offline Demistify

Ignore the above - just seen their reviews on here!!! UKP saves the day!

Not convinced Rose has been a woman all her life...

Offline WelshClipper

There is a huge influx of EE girls into Birmingham. Part the reason I think is that they are mostly 100ph whereas most of the English girls are 150ph. I punt in Brum and don't look at anything over 120ph.

In my view, best go by number of feedbacks plus UKP punter reviews. All those EE girls as good if not better at providing what you are looking for as long as you avoid the usual hazards like bait and switch.

smithie1000

Offline denneboom

Call Blue Ice. Ask who they have on. Usually they have 4 or 5 girls working nearly all English.

Westney

Call Blue Ice. Ask who they have on. Usually they have 4 or 5 girls working nearly all English.

Went to Blue Ice the other week, saw 'Suki' 10/10 experience. Other choices were EU. But your right...best to phone in first.

Westney

Erotic Studios will probably be my next punt, I believe there are UK girls working there.

Offline denneboom

I went 3 weeks ago to Erotic Studio, but they turned me away.

I redirected straight to Blue Ice and was offered 1 black girl, 1 Asian girl and 2 English Caucasian girls.

smithie1000

I went 3 weeks ago to Erotic Studio, but they turned me away.

I redirected straight to Blue Ice and was offered 1 black girl, 1 Asian girl and 2 English Caucasian girls.

Why did they turn you away - very well hung?????

Offline denneboom

I don't to too badly in that area !!! :D

But no, I they asked on the intercom if I had been before and I truthfully answered no, then she said they were busy.

It was 3pm on a Friday. So straight to the other place for me !!

Westney

Well if they're going to be 'picky', may not bother...is there a CCTV camera trained on the entrance? They may have looked at that and thought...'no thanks'. There's a camera trained on Kitty's in Stirchley, I'm sure they use it.

Offline BustaNut

Here you got mate, the best English w/g in Birmingham. Reasonable rates too!!
When you go, tell her that Stapler and Dodo recommended her and they say hi.

External Link/Members Only

:lol:

Offline Oooops

Old faithful pops up yet again  :lol:

Offline Gogglebox69

Best thing to have a look at after dinner  :vomit:

DannyJames

Fuck me  :scare: She looks like Johnny Vegas after having suffered a stroke.

Offline Midsman2014

I think Asian rose has been a woman all her life...but a very poor service really especially by Thai standards. Think Romanian with no feedback style. One of the few Thai girls in that group I would never see again. You're right though not many British girls in the Midlands these days. And those that are here seem to offer just a basic service at a high cost.