Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah Banks - Norwich  (Read 3267 times)

41 review(s) for HannahBanks (32 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline uutarn

External Link/Members Only

My third girl, 2 out of three isn't bad? :unknown:

Ok so comms were very good. She kept in contact to make sure the booking was still going to go ahead (i booked about a week and a half in advance), directions were clear and concise to a clean apartment flat in norwich city centre.

Hannah herself is very pretty, immaculately clean, painted nails, big eyes and a wide smile. No tattoos or piercings ( :(), 5'7'' ish petite frame with curves and tiny titties that suited her.
What could go wrong? Why a neutral?

No FK!
I know it does state at discretion, but being in the dental trade myself i consider my oral hygiene second to none, but i do smoke, so even though i didn't smoke 2 hours before the meet and done the usual things several times over to make sure i was all fresh she may have detected it and considered it a no go, fair enough but if i would have known, it would have been a deal breaker.

Enthusiasm was lack lustre.
This may be from naturally comparing to my two previous punts Laura and Alice, but i felt a "going through the motions" vibe from Hannah. Of course i realize most if not all WG's go through the motions, it was just more apparent with Hannah. She seems very passive.

These two things, coupled up with me being naturally apprehensive seeing a different girl for the first time she gets a neutral from me.
A neutral not in the fact she necessarily done anything wrong, but a neutral from the fact that i didn't get that "come at me bro" emotion i have had after previous punts.
I just get the feeling if i was suited up with a briefcase and gave her an expensive perfume, it would have been better. That might be paranoia, but i usually have a good judge of character and deep down i get that vibe... i might be wrong though.  :unknown:

One highlight is that Hannah has the most sweetest tasting pussy, i spent almost 20 mins down there (i do love me some RO). :dance:

Would i recommend? Maybe
Would i see her again? Nah
For £140 squids, i can get better for cheaper. I feel she charges slightly above the norm because she is a very good looking girl, which she is.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 03:53:10 pm by uutarn »

Offline JR

Thanks for the review, it just reinforces why she is not on my hotlist

Offline Redwoodentransistor

Yeah. Cheers UU.....I can never make my mind up about whether I want to see her or not...I guess that says it all.

I do remember chatting with her over a potential meet a couple of years back and I asked (politely) why her profile said she Swallowed, but didn't do CIM (wasn't sure how that was going to work!)...she took swallow off her profile almost immediately, but never replied to my e-mail.....

I think my not being sure about her and her £140 ph rate is going to ensure we never meet

Offline Lowie1973

External Link/Members Only

My third girl, 2 out of three isn't bad? :unknown:

Ok so comms were very good. She kept in contact to make sure the booking was still going to go ahead (i booked about a week and a half in advance), directions were clear and concise to a clean apartment flat in norwich city centre.

Hannah herself is very pretty, immaculately clean, painted nails, big eyes and a wide smile. No tattoos or piercings ( :(), 5'7'' ish petite frame with curves and tiny titties that suited her.
What could go wrong? Why a neutral?

No FK!
I know it does state at discretion, but being in the dental trade myself i consider my oral hygiene second to none, but i do smoke, so even though i didn't smoke 2 hours before the meet and done the usual things several times over to make sure i was all fresh she may have detected it and considered it a no go, fair enough but if i would have known, it would have been a deal breaker.

Enthusiasm was lack lustre.
This may be from naturally comparing to my two previous punts Laura and Alice, but i felt a "going through the motions" vibe from Hannah. Of course i realize most if not all WG's go through the motions, it was just more apparent with Hannah. She seems very passive.

These two things, coupled up with me being naturally apprehensive seeing a different girl for the first time she gets a neutral from me.
A neutral not in the fact she necessarily done anything wrong, but a neutral from the fact that i didn't get that "come at me bro" emotion i have had after previous punts.
I just get the feeling if i was suited up with a briefcase and gave her an expensive perfume, it would have been better. That might be paranoia, but i usually have a good judge of character and deep down i get that vibe... i might be wrong though.  :unknown:

One highlight is that Hannah has the most sweetest tasting pussy, i spent almost 20 mins down there (i do love me some RO). :dance:

Would i recommend? Maybe
Would i see her again? Nah
For £140 squids, i can get better for cheaper. I feel she charges slightly above the norm because she is a very good looking girl, which she is.
A good honest review and similar to my experiences of Hannah.
She a pretty girl and actually a sweet person - but the service is quite vanilla and you can get the impression that she's really not enjoying herself and that's a total turn off.
I'm told by her friends that Hannah is much more "lively" with regulars once she gets to know you. I think perhaps she's a bit nervous - but to be honest I never invested the time or money to find out if this was true

Offline uutarn

A good honest review and similar to my experiences of Hannah.
She a pretty girl and actually a sweet person - but the service is quite vanilla and you can get the impression that she's really not enjoying herself and that's a total turn off.
I'm told by her friends that Hannah is much more "lively" with regulars once she gets to know you. I think perhaps she's a bit nervous - but to be honest I never invested the time or money to find out if this was true
Yea she is a sweet person and i suppose i can't be hard to imagine that WG's can be nervous with punters they see for the first time as well as the punter themselves.
But yea, when theres better on offer for less cost, it would be unwise to invest that amount to presumably get a better service.
Like i said, i didn't think she done anything bad, just that i parted with £140 and i left with a sigh, and the sweet taste of her pussy on my lips... OK, but not worth it.