Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Musclemilfgirly - Manchester  (Read 1146 times)

1 review(s) for MuscleMilfGirly (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gordon Bennett

Only started punting about a year ago and not been hugely prolific – I didn’t think it fair and reasonable to start lashing reviews up too soon as I didn’t have a context or benchmark. However, although I’m still quite green, I think I’ve now seen and experienced enough to start reporting back my thoughts. so here’s my first review...

I saw Musclemilfgirly or Gina a while back. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Physical: Sort of what it says on the tin. Thing is, she’s a very slight and petite lady and is not bulging and rippling with sinew, veins and muscle. She’s just very firm, defined and toned. I like the toned gym-bunny look and she was spot on as far as I was concerned. She’s quite posh and refined and was immaculately groomed and clean.  Given her lean physique she has a surprisingly nice set of natural titties to get hold of too. Her profile pictures seem to have a harsh and unflattering exposure – in the flesh her skin is very soft and flawless. Overall, she’s smoking hot and fit in every respect. Facially, she reminded me of 1970s Joan Collins.

Venue: Incall at a suburban semi near Trafford Centre. I assume this was the venue of the now defunct Glory Hole Girlies. Very quiet area, felt completely safe. Text comms good, directed to park-up at end of road and given door number when I texted my arrival through. 

Service: I’m very staid and straightforward and just want a GFE-type kiss, cuddle, mutual oral and some fucking in a couple of positions before coming in the Johnny whilst hammering away. That’s what I expect and that’s more or less what I got.

Verdict: I felt it was a neutral for following reasons:
1) On arrival after squeezing through front door that was opened about 6” and saying “Hi” I was asked for the money. I literally had my back against the door and had been there 2 seconds. Yeah, getting payment sorted early doors is fine but this was brusque to say the least. Not offered shower, wash, loo or drink – I was clean and fresh but a glass of water would have been nice.
2) Upstairs sat side by side on the bed having polite pre-punt general chit-chat I notice some sort of camming stuff set up on sideboard that included a big fuck-off webcam flashing and pointing at us..... I considered asking for it to be moved but then thought I’m on it now anyway  so sod it and ignore it.
3) The chit-chat about general shit went on and on... must have been over 5 mins so I had to nudge things along to get her to actually start proceedings proper.
4) Quite a passionate kisser and a good shag – really writhed about and we got a nice complimentary rhythm going. Very neat tidy pussy that was a pleasure to lick.  But, blow job was very average which given she’s a “Glory Hole Girl” surprised me. I actually started going a bit limp during the blowy so she switched to what was the roughest and most painful handjob I’ve ever had in a botched effort to stiffen me up.
5) During the shagging I found her many “oohs”, “ahhs” and “FUCK ME!!’s”  a tad fake and disconcerting.... she has a very girly tone to her voice that kind of made me think there was a 12 year old under me. I realise they can’t all sound like Mariella Frostrup but I’d prefer them not to sound like Shirley Temple either.
6) Once I’d had my one pop which is all I can manage I didn’t have a watch and had not noticed a clock in room. I guesstimated there was 10/15 mins of booking left so I lay back and expected a bit of chatting and casually fiddling with her tits or something. However, she got up, put her gown on, started tidying her hair in a manner that clearly said Time’s Up and off you go matey! I obliged, chucked my clothes on and made my leave. It was only when I got back to my car I realised she’d got off bed and wound it down with nigh on 15 minutes still to go. I was a bit peeved but what do you do.... I’d fucked up by not having my watch or working out where the clock was in her room.

Individually these might be minor gripes and even a bit nit–picky on my behalf, but, totting them all up makes me decide I’d not book Gina again and it’s therefore a neutral. 

foreverandever

Honest review. Nice one thought about seeing her myself but sounds like it's just a business thing with her. And when we are throwing £100+ at it we require them to at least make us feel half good?

Personally, I'l find another.

Jay-Jay

The photos look bloody dreadful?

Jay

Offline datyman

Really appreciate this write up as I had her on my AW hotlist as I fancied the idea of seeing a body building fanatic that wasn't too masculine. Toyed with the idea of seeing Alexxox in Stoke but she charges mental prices, £220/hr so decided to see Musclemilfgirly in the future but not so sure now.