Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET NIKOLE4YOU - Edgware  (Read 2178 times)

4 review(s) for SWEET NIKOLE4YOU (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A mixed punt but mainly positive. I liked Nikole and was attracted to her, I think she looks better in the flesh. She was very cheeky and had a sarcastic humour.

She offers light fk (I would have preferred it deeper), good owo and the sex was good too especially in mish.

She just needs to find the balance between cheeky banter and action as she wasted a lot of time with her cheeky mind games which were a put off at times meaning my boner would go. A pleasant girl though and we did go overtime by 10 minutes so she wasn't time wasting.

Offline punk

A mixed punt but mainly positive. I liked Nikole and was attracted to her, I think she looks better in the flesh. She was very cheeky and had a sarcastic humour.

She offers light fk (I would have preferred it deeper), good owo and the sex was good too especially in mish.

She just needs to find the Hidden Image/Members Onlywhich were a put off at times meaning my boner would go. A pleasant girl though and we did go overtime by 10 minutes so she wasn't time wasting.

thanks for the review,reminds me when you take a woman out on a date and she can't make up her mind if she wants to fuck you or not.

LL

Thanks for the review Sam. I saw her a while ago in Notting Hill. Same rate - £80 for 1 hour which was very good value, especially for that area. She's one of the only girls I've been with who made me cum twice in the same hour.

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review Sam. I saw her a while ago in Notting Hill. Same rate - £80 for 1 hour which was very good value, especially for that area. She's one of the only girls I've been with who made me cum twice in the same hour.

Good to hear LL  :thumbsup:
I very nearly saw her last year. She was plan B and had booked her when my plan A (smiley miley) got back to me to confirm her availability so I called Nikole to cancel. My only time I cancelled on a girl. She was in Bayswater at the time I think and yes her rate was and still is good value.

LL

Good to hear LL  :thumbsup:
I very nearly saw her last year. She was plan B and had booked her when my plan A (smiley miley) got back to me to confirm her availability so I called Nikole to cancel. My only time I cancelled on a girl. She was in Bayswater at the time I think and yes her rate was and still is good value.
Probably the same flat. Bayswater, Notting Hill very close together. I used to like punting there as I could get off the tube at any of the stops in the area and walk around, calling girls to see who's free, right there and then.
Nikole had discoloured teeth when I saw her and she did waste a bit of time (spending it outside the room whilst I waited around like a twat, in my pants). I did review her at the time. It was definitely positive. I remember that, but it wasn't perfect.

Offline punk

Probably the same flat. Bayswater, Notting Hill very close together. I used to like punting there as I could get off the tube at any of the stops in the area and walk around, calling girls to see who's free, right there and then.
Nikole had discoloured teeth when I saw her and she did waste a bit of time (spending it outside the room whilst I waited around like a twat, in my pants). I did review her at the time. It was definitely positive. I remember that, but it wasn't perfect.

thats has a familiar ring to it.

Offline Steve2

Glad you enjoyed her Sam. Definitely a good standby locally.

Her flatmate looks good too but I haven't tried yet

« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 05:03:36 am by Steve2 »

Offline punk

I think she has been reviewed on here before.Smiths walked out on her in the hendon location,if i remember correctly.

She has worked in hendon and tottenham i think.

Offline The_Don

I think she has been reviewed on here before.Smiths walked out on her in the hendon location,if i remember correctly.

She has worked in hendon and tottenham i think.

+1

I've seen her in passing and spoke to her. Not to impressed by her, looks and attitude wise (may be an off day). From those few moments, I think I'd give her a wide berth.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 04:08:37 pm by The_Don »

Offline SamLP

I saw Sophie once when she worked in Hendon. She was a good punt. Her maid messed me about the second time so I didn't get to see her.

Offline Kaluuu276

I saw Sophie once when she worked in Hendon. She was a good punt. Her maid messed me about the second time so I didn't get to see her.

Sophie looks very slim and tall in her pictures, is it the same in real life?

Offline SamLP

Sophie looks very slim and tall in her pictures, is it the same in real life?

I honestly can't remember the specifics as it was over a year ago. She wasn't tall, average height and she is maybe a size 8-10.