Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anette _xxx - Baker Street  (Read 1434 times)

6 review(s) for Anette_xxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is one of those punts that began as a positive then during the course of time developed into a neutral and then a negative.

Anette is a tall girl, she is larger than her pics which have been airbrushed. I would say a size 14. Good attitude, smiles but has yellow teeth. Not as attractive as her pics but it's her. She is friendly and likes to talk (at speed)

Punt started off well, lots of kissing but not really FK, a little bit on tongue but it was still decent. This was prolonged and her hands were roaming all over and then wanking me slowly.

The neutrals, stopped me to say no fingering, sensitive nipples I had to be careful, started to unwrap a condom early on but I told her to take it slowly then tried to put it on before the bj when we agreed OWO. She did perform OWO but it was a little toothy for my liking but still good nevertheless so no complaints there.

The negatives, sex was awkward. CG was good but she got tired easily and asked to change positions. She positioned herself too high in doggy making it hard work, then went too low when I tried to lower her down. Mish was rubbish, she kept avoiding any kissing during sex which was a disappointment and when I questioned her she replied that no kissing during sex as she has to breath. She did moan a lot but the lack of passion killed my boner and she ended up wanking me off. Left me to clean myself up.

Didn't really enjoy the punt despite it starting well. Her profile pics are misleading too. She's chatty and pleasant to talk to but my main purpose in a punt is the action and she was a let down.

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only

According to her verification picture she is turning 38 next week, but her profile lists her age as 27. Thanks to the member who pointed this out to me by PM.

decentguy

Sorry to hear you had a shit punt! her pics do look very artificial, She was on my HL for some time thanks for saving my £ and time bro

Offline dubhcarr

echo sorry for bad punt but thanks for the warning as I had earmarked this profile.....

Offline SamLP

echo sorry for bad punt but thanks for the warning as I had earmarked this profile.....

Thanks mate. This review was over a year ago so I'm over it  :D