Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBW CARAMEL, Greenwich woolwich  (Read 2565 times)

Regel

Hi I was wondering if anyone had met this lady ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Regel

She was when I posted lol??

Had a google search and found her twitter account  and she has tweeted  "I'm pampering myself today " .

Just 4 hrs before  she was  tweeting  "Book via adultwork for £20 discount  on hourly session "

Guess she changed her mind lol

I believe she may of had the name Mercedes xxl previously.

Offline pumps

She was when I posted lol??

Had a google search and found her twitter account  and she has tweeted  "I'm pampering myself today " .

Just 4 hrs before  she was  tweeting  "Book via adultwork for £20 discount  on hourly session "

Guess she changed her mind lol

I believe she may of had the name Mercedes xxl previously.

Yes your right it was active when you posted -

I saw her some years ago I'm thinking 2011/2 - Her photos then were very miss-leading they suggested a huge firm bubble butt and Juicy plump tits.

If you look at my reviews you will see I can handle a plump one here and there but she wasn't nice. I quickly realised when she undressed I was in way too deep, she was just way to fat absolutely everywhere and nothing was toned/firm and loose skin.

So If you like them like the michellin man and nothing firm what so ever to grab onto then you'll enjoy her.

Regel

Thanks for your input, It's certainly given me food for thought!!

Regel

Thanks. Yeah she's  a bit of a heifer.

bristolqwerty

Thanks for your input, It's certainly given me food for thought!!

I bet she's thinking about food too right now  ;) I booked a slightly more "mature" Thai masseuse once who was heavier than photoshopped pictures suggested. £80ph also I felt sorry for her and foolishly stayed.  I couldn't get even the hint of erection for her so left saying I was tired, it's horrible when the goods are reminiscent of Jabba from Star Wars.  :angry:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 07:54:28 pm by bristolqwerty »