Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aleksandra, North Acton - Fantastic girl but parking's tricky  (Read 2407 times)

55 review(s) for xALEKSANDRA24x (50 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cunning Punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I realise that Aleksandra is well reviewed on here, including one yesterday, but I make a habit of reviewing the girls I see - and shortly afterwards.
Furthermore, while other Polish WGs are somewhat greedy in looking to raise their prices when they get a bit of popularity, Aleksandra's price and service has been consistent for some time.

I'll also give some advice on parking because I had a bit of a nightmare and, following some questions on here, also give my tuppence-worth on which female blonde celebrity she looks like!

Fee:
40mins @ £80
I had booked an hour but was late and she had a booking afterwards, but, unusually for a WG, Aleksandra did give the option of 40mins rather than just 30mins (£70), which can be a bit of a rush.
This meant a second pop was not going to be possible for me, unfortunately, so I just had sex and didn't sample CIM or massage.
I will update this review accordingly after I see her again.

Comms:
Excellent.
I think Aleksandra does her own comms. She has excellent English and replies swiftly.
I was held up in traffic and texted to see if I could delay the booking, but couldn't and would have to reduce to 30mins.
As it happened, I was quarter of an hour early in North Acton but ended up being quarter of an hour late, trying to find a parking space.
There were no "Where RU?!" messages, which would have added to the stress. It was understood I would be there sometime between 2.30 and 3pm and pay accordingly.

Location/Parking
Aleksandra works from a nice flat in a block set back from the main road, about a 1min from North Acton tube station.
Her room is quite small and the bathroom is adequate.
There is space to park on a nearby industrial estate and some 1hr spaces on Victoria Road, but these were all taken when I went on Friday afternoon.

My suggestion would be to park in the area around North Acton Playing Fields, the other side of the A40 from North Acton so harder to get to if coming from the west.
The side streets are only permit parking on Mon-Fri from 10-11am and 3-4pm, which is when I went.
However, there is paid parking in Eastfields Road, 50p per 30mins up to max 2hrs.
It's then less than a 10mins walk, crossing the A40 and into North Acton.

Looks:
Some have said Aleksandra looks like Michelle Collins, which she doesn't really, and Don likens her to Kirsten Dunst, which she almost does.
Personally, I think she looks like...
Hidden Image/Members Only
...Jenny McCarthy in her heyday mixed with a touch of Reese Witherspoon

Personality:
Aleksandra is a lovely girl, who is very friendly, tactile, with lots of energy and always laughing.
She laughed off my lateness and the fact I'd initially knocked on the wrong flat (no-one in, fortunately).
"Well, it is Friday the 13th!" she said.
Aleksandra joked she could have ADHD but, as I pointed out, she doesn't have the tantrums.
I told her she is just hyperactive.

Services:

FK
OWO
DATY
Fingering (pussy)
Protected sex - cowgirl
From other reviews, CIM is available and included.

Brief details:
While other reviews have mentioned DFK, it did not constitute that, in my opinion.
FK was a bit of the light, flicking tumbledryer technique, but was sustained.

There was nice eye contact during the BJ but not very much during sex unfortunately.

I did not have much OWO because I was - in F1 parlance - on a "one-pop" strategy, so didn't want to blow too soon.
However, I could tell that her BJ technique was decent, with a mixture of soft and firm pressure and no hands.

I indulged in some nice oral on Aleksandra and, combined with some fairly light fingering with one, then two digits (which was a firm fit), she did climax.

There followed some more OWO and sex in cowgirl, in which she performed a nice, slow grinding action, which, on account of the slower speed, meant I didn't pop as soon I would have done otherwise. There was some FK during sex, but not as much as I would have liked.

After delicately cleaning me up post-pop, she said, with a smile: "That's one-all, then!"

It was. I'm now looking forward to the replay.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 11:43:38 am by Cunning Punt »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Good review, glad you enjoyed.

She's a very good sp and one who probably gets lots of replays with her all round attractions.