Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotDream22  (Read 1961 times)

6 review(s) for HotDream22 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

jamesjonesjames111

Went to see this girl today. Thought I'd try to cheer myself up after my bad experience with Adda. Never seen this girl before, so was a bit of a risk... again :wacko:. However, I was more than happy that I did take that risk.

External Link/Members Only

I went for half hour punt for £60. Her pictures look OK on AW, but in person she is much better.

I got welcomed at the door and she was in some nice underwear and suspenders. She led me up stairs and we did the paper work. I was in desperate need of a piss when I arrived, I think it was the rain setting off the waterworks so I asked if I could use her loo. She said it is downstairs so we will have to go back down, she was fine with that, laughed about it.

We had to walk through the living room to get to the toilet though and there were two other girls there, a blonde and a brunette. They looked quite good too, and were giving me deep stares, I kind of wanted to ask them to join us lol, but I didn't, mainly because I didn't have the extra cash on me, and the unknown of whether they actually offered that! I may ask her next time come to think of it.....

Anyhow, back up stairs and we started kissing, clothes off and onto the bed. She wasn't my style of kisser, I like tongues - she did open her mouth and let mine in to tickle her tonsils but there wasn't much in return unfortunately.

Anyhow, onto the oral, that was impressive. She really got into it and she was bent over by my side and I was fingering her pussy, which felt super tight. Like, I couldn't get over how tight it was, it's not normal for a girl in her profession. Anyway, I slipped her a finger or two in the ass as well, just for good measure. She seemed to not mind so I went for 'the claw' - she seemed to like it, I fucking loved it.

Then we got on it. When I was inside her the stares she gave me were wicked. She was looking me straight in the eyes, like, really deeply. It got me going, she has the deepest stare.

I could have cum a couple of times, but I tried to think of other things just to keep it going, I was enjoying myself too much. Now I don't know if this has happened to any of you boys, but there are times when if you hold it back, later, when you want to let it go, it doesn't pop?  :scare:

I began to worry that I would end up not coming after all that, and time must have been up by now. But genuinely she didn't seem to mind. She carried on, and she just got more and more frisky. I decided the condom needed to come off because I was a little worried it wasn't staying on right, so we took it off and she finished me with her hand, all over stomach/chest area. I think because I held it back earlier, the amount of cum was ridiculous - it went everywhere. I even spotted some of it in her hair LOL.

Anyway, by this time the session must have been going on about 45 minutes overall, and even after all that she still had time for a chat afterwards. She said she's only here until next friday, so if you fancy giving this one a try you'll have to be quick.

I'd recommend her, really nice girl.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 02:06:59 am by jamesjonesjames111 »

Offline iverthickone

Blimey a Romanian when who is actually decent!  :unknown:

Might give her a call.  Did you do actually do anal, is she really up for it?

And yes been there on the spunking issue. When that happens,  I usually pull out get her to play with herself, and finish myself off watching.  Massively enjoyable, without the pressure in your mind of performance!  :blush:

Offline HughJardon

I should of reviewed her a few months back, to be fair she gave me a good service and I would return.
Shes on penarth rd and works till 4 am and she didnt mind me rocking up a little tipsy, good attitude
accurate review J :drinks:

jamesjonesjames111

Blimey a Romanian when who is actually decent!  :unknown:

Might give her a call.  Did you do actually do anal, is she really up for it?

And yes been there on the spunking issue. When that happens,  I usually pull out get her to play with herself, and finish myself off watching.  Massively enjoyable, without the pressure in your mind of performance!  :blush:

I didn't put my rocket in her back pocket, but I didn't try - she took a finger bashing and a bit of play though.  :thumbsup:

jamesjonesjames111

I should of reviewed her a few months back, to be fair she gave me a good service and I would return.
Shes on penarth rd and works till 4 am and she didnt mind me rocking up a little tipsy, good attitude
accurate review J :drinks:

She's actually moved now, she is based near Clare Rd in Grangetown. I can't remember the exact street name now, but a side street off there. I felt safe going in  :drinks:

Offline ruffrider

Please don't say Red Laver Street!!!

np500

That's what I was thinking when I read it last night, that's ware I had my shitest punt with kryscha who thank fuck is still in Nottingham, but if the girl did good , credit to her, especially considering she's Romanian.

jamesjonesjames111

Not Red Laver Street  :thumbsup:

I've just had a google map search and tracked it down, she's on Chester Street.

Offline Corus Boy

i

I'd support Admin setting up an 'auto correct' to change Redlaver to Shit Hole, everytime it appears!

np500

SirFukedDaLot

Called her last night.. and mid conversation after she asked what time I was thinking of.. to which I replied 30 minutes time which would have been sufficient for me to get to her.. I think she cut me off.. or the reception went as it was a pretty shit night weather wise.  Anyway normally I would hit redial but truth is something about her voice just put me off, she sounded not interested and a miserable git.  That was enough for me to say fuck it.  Popped into Abygales for quick one instead.. plenty girls on offer as it was just before midnight at pretty quite.  Ended banging Sabrina the almost happy Romanian who was completely acceptable and one hot blonde.  She did provide a very nice massage and took a good pounding in a few positions and seemed to lighten up a little with some banter even though her English is not great but completely acceptable.  There was plenty others that I would have to.. Such as Maria..

Offline mr big

thing with me don't care how many good reviews they have u know deep down they cant be trusted they are not reliable to give u a good service so my ban on Romanians is still firmly in place

jamesjonesjames111

Called her last night.. and mid conversation after she asked what time I was thinking of.. to which I replied 30 minutes time which would have been sufficient for me to get to her.. I think she cut me off.. or the reception went as it was a pretty shit night weather wise.  Anyway normally I would hit redial but truth is something about her voice just put me off, she sounded not interested and a miserable git.  That was enough for me to say fuck it.  Popped into Abygales for quick one instead.. plenty girls on offer as it was just before midnight at pretty quite.  Ended banging Sabrina the almost happy Romanian who was completely acceptable and one hot blonde.  She did provide a very nice massage and took a good pounding in a few positions and seemed to lighten up a little with some banter even though her English is not great but completely acceptable.  There was plenty others that I would have to.. Such as Maria..

Fair enough, up to you where you spend your dollar. But just thought I'd say she did mention that it is her friend who answers the phone calls, so the girl on the phone wouldn't be the girl you see.

Offline iverthickone

Fair enough, up to you where you spend your dollar. But just thought I'd say she did mention that it is her friend who answers the phone calls, so the girl on the phone wouldn't be the girl you see.

Wish I'd known that too tbh, as I had more or less the same experience at the weekend!

Her friend has lost her at least two punts this week then!  :unknown: