Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva Street hot looking europeans worth a podge?  (Read 668 times)

Rodriguez

up in leeds this weekend on a job come across these 2 nice looking girls

External Link/Members Only
best pair of tits i have seen

Polish Victoria nice tits and body on this girl tempted to podge her but 50/50 if she offer a nice service
External Link/Members Only

are these romanians or polish?

overdone

That first ones got nice pair of tits on her. The 2nd is on aw _Cute Victoria_ her tits look big in area but seem flat on her photos

Rodriguez

the first one has the best looking tits i have seen in years though obviously photoshopped if she looks any close to her pics i will podge her. She looks attractive to me. Worse comes to worse if she looks different from her pics when i go see her, i will walk away and leave.

Cute Victoria she looks slimmer not as good looking as the forst girl whats her aw link

i rang the first girl she told me she's spanish/italian...how do you clock on if she's a romanian once your in the room?

That first ones got nice pair of tits on her. The 2nd is on aw _Cute Victoria_ her tits look big in area but seem flat on her photos
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:13:53 am by Rodriguez »

Rodriguez

spoke to the first one she works from a house so thats put me off straight away in some area called harehills or roundhay?
she won't do cim or facials everthing with condoms she said