Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alexis lewis in Bristol  (Read 1393 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New and exclusive to Bristol but does tours so don't get that?  :unknown: Profiles been around for over a year but not a lot of AW feedback and none on UKP. :unknown:

No number so could just be PG selling?  :unknown:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
call me a bitch but 9stone?? im  almost nine stone and im a size 8... tad odd :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

call me a bitch but 9stone?? im  almost nine stone and im a size 8... tad odd :unknown:
As you wish Bitch

But she took your advice now showing size 12

Offline Uoti2

No number so could just be PG selling?
She does exist and she does do meets. I saw her earlier this year, but I didn't do a review because I couldn't remember enough to make it worthwhile for other punters to read. I have no idea whether her PG is worth a look because I haven't seen it. As for the rest of her profile, she does seem to change the wording quite often, but considering what it says at the time of writing:

NEW
No

EXCLUSIVE TO BRISTOL
No

STUNNING
No

HIGHCLASS
No

RELIABLE
Yes

PASSIONATE
No

FILTHY
She did give the impression that she'd be up for almost anything

AND VERY BUSTY 34GG (so much more than a handful)
Yes.
Her tits are HUGE. And they're natural as far as I could tell.

Offline PaintBrush

Good bit of info U.

Size 12, me thinks that might even be a touch generous !

Not for me.

Offline Roth

She does exist and she does do meets. I saw her earlier this year, but I didn't do a review because I couldn't remember enough to make it worthwhile for other punters to read. I have no idea whether her PG is worth a look because I haven't seen it. As for the rest of her profile, she does seem to change the wording quite often, but considering what it says at the time of writing:

NEW
No

EXCLUSIVE TO BRISTOL
No

STUNNING
No

HIGHCLASS
No

RELIABLE
Yes

PASSIONATE
No

FILTHY
She did give the impression that she'd be up for almost anything

AND VERY BUSTY 34GG (so much more than a handful)
Yes.
Her tits are HUGE. And they're natural as far as I could tell.

Cheers mate.   :drinks: Good intel.  :thumbsup: Filthy and huge tits - nice!  :lol: :wacko: :rose: :rose: :wacko: :lol:

Offline exe-punter

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but just for reference. Today she is allegedly 34. I saw her and "Jamie-Lee Jenson" a few months back for a duo. Was extremely disappointed to note that both of them are more like 20 years older than they state in their AW profiles...

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but just for reference. Today she is allegedly 34. I saw her and "Jamie-Lee Jenson" a few months back for a duo. Was extremely disappointed to note that both of them are more like 20 years older than they state in their AW profiles...

Looking  forward to the review...
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac