Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red Hot Candy -Nottingham  (Read 3462 times)

7 review(s) for Candy Lovit__ (2 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Sureshot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 1hr in call Nottingham

Bear with me on this lads, i know RHC and Positive Review dont always go together but i cant fault her on this one.

I'm a big believer in Horses for Courses, ive had young big titted bimbos for pse, experienced milfs for something more "sensual" and girl next door types for gfe.  But today i just wanted a an old slag to fuck, someone dirty that i could just rag about, dump my load and fuck off - there wasnt a speck of fluff in me today!

Step forward Red Hot Candy....

Booking was simple enough but a bit of ping pong text before i could get through the door but once inside it was all good.

Candy is tall, very tall and especially in high heels.  Dressed and make up like the stereotype street whore - not by request but fitted my mood perfectly.

Considering how long she's been on the game her body is not in bad shape, slim with nice big fake
tits.  Forget the profile age, you could add 10years easily.

Once inside her clean, pleasant room i paid the cash and got undressed while she did the obligatory disappearing act (what the actual fuck do these girls do with the money that takes so long?) 

Services were all on offer, RO and good enthusiastic deep throat which culminated in CIM. Johnny on and Round two was plenty of fucking.  Loads of dirty talk added to the atmosphere.  Shes flexible and will go any where for you on command.  Took anal with absolute ease and a welcome relief when i pulled out with no skids on the condom (my last go at anal with a WG imploded at this stage! :vomit:!)

She doesnt kiss but she is no GFE so not an issue. Candy's a game girl, she wont suit everyone but is friendly and welcoming and can certainly deliver a performance.

I got exactly what i wanted from the punt and at only £70 p/h good value for money too.

Politeness and manners of course but "treat her well"? Fuck that, treat her like a wank rag and you'll have a good time.

Offline Name redacted

Lmao! Love the review matey. Been thinking of a meet but does seem your typical corner girl. What's the location like btw?

Sureshot

Location is ok, no problem in the day time but you might want use the car park round the corner by Lidl after dark.

Her house is nice and the "guest" room is clean and well decked out.

Offline Owwhatanight

RebReb.....love it !!! Pmsl  at your honesty you get what's on tin

Often wanted to go there  :hi:

Offline ir34

" someone dirty that i could just rag about "

Just...my type.

I have the actual GF for a gfe, if I need one.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Great review, I've been there, done that and totally agree with you, she is not one for every one, great vfm, takes cock in the ass with ease, I was bang her doggy, without saying anything took it out and pushed it up her ass, she never said a word, well after a pop sound she did say the condom broke lol, this was about 6 months ago and I've regularly had check ups so that would warrant she is also clean surprisingly, I found her attitude very relaxed but I put that down to weed she'd been smoking, threw her about and welcomed any position you tossed her in, I'd say she's not everyone's cup of tea as she looks a bit rough, great body and amazing tits, she will also do an hour for £60 if you've been before I'm told, might have a revisit.

Offline RedKettle

Good review, thanks.  :hi:

She is one of the few that I have walked from - which resulted in a barrage of abusive texts!!  Years ago when she was in West Bridgford, room was shit, she was clearly drugged up and it felt terrible. 

Sounds like she has got things better sorted now.

Offline director33

I saw her a few years ago in WB.. She was scary enough then, but now she looks a bit of a mess.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

You must've got her on a good day. Last time I saw her she was a right cunt.

Offline Taggart

Each to their own,  but for the life of me I cannot see why you'd want to. Just what part of her is attractive?