Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aberdeen punts  (Read 1717 times)

PaulB40

I'll be in Aberdeen for a couple of days soon. Anyone recommendations?

mikey1028

Some notes on some of the girls currently advertising that I've seen:

Busty Pammela
External Link/Members Only
Pretty decent looking girl, maybe slightly on the larger side but has really great natural tits. Gives excellent OWO and DFK and provides all round good service. Very enthusiastic.

Katarina
Not overly attractive, but not ugly, again on the bigger side, but has really big natural tits. Allows CIM which is one of my main reasons for visiting.

Aileen2000
Really fucking hot. Nice ass. Only downside is no OWO but she's worth it if that doesn't bother you. Quite kinky too. Likes to use toys, etc a lot.

Katline
Shit punt. Attractive girl, just as in the pictures, but very mechanical and quite cold as soon as she got the money. One pop policy too. I'd say not to bother despite her getting some decent reviews from others.

Offline bushman

Some notes on some of the girls currently advertising that I've seen:

Busty Pammela
Pretty decent looking girl, maybe slightly on the larger side but has really great natural tits. Gives excellent OWO and DFK and provides all round good service. Very enthusiastic.

Katarina
Not overly attractive, but not ugly, again on the bigger side, but has really big natural tits. Allows CIM which is one of my main reasons for visiting.

Aileen2000
Really fucking hot. Nice ass. Only downside is no OWO but she's worth it if that doesn't bother you. Quite kinky too. Likes to use toys, etc a lot.

Katline
Shit punt. Attractive girl, just as in the pictures, but very mechanical and quite cold as soon as she got the money. One pop policy too. I'd say not to bother despite her getting some decent reviews from others.

Only Aileen2000 and Bustypamela are worth a visit of the above. Katline is an absolute bitch.

Offline JJM

Agree avoid that Katline, waste of space, tried it on with me, spent more time debating time that getting anything done.

That Katy they rave about too is quite tidy but not seeing what all the fuss is about, that said probably one of the better things in Aberdeen as its quite dire

Offline scotontop

This girll has some decent reviews

RACHELHOTXXX
Haven't seen her myself yet, sorry

Horny-Lena
Also this girl has been getting decent reviews on ES, again, not seen her myself yet. As the chap above stated, it's slim pickings for quality in Aberdeen just now

All the best

Offline ik8133

Aylin is in Aberdeen over the next week, has received some good reviews on here but appears to have been disappointing of late, though her latest AW field report puts her down as a positive.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

PaulB40

Thanks all. Appreciate the tips. Katyx26 seems to have pretty good reviews. Any views on her? Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline bushman

Had a meet with Katy26 over a year ago, she was okay. Not bad, but not for me. Encourage as many moneyshots as you can handle.
Massive tattoos and smoke. Can't remember more than that from our meet.

mikey1028

I've been with Katyx26 a few times too. She's okay but some of the reviews on here seem a bit overly. I don't find her all that attractive but she does try quite hard to provide a good service.

Bmc88

I'm keen to go and see Lena,has anyone seen her lately?

Looks as if she hasn't been in the game long but her reviews on ES seem to be promising

Offline bushman

Yes. I had a meet with Lena a couple of nights ago. Review will follow. Great legs and ass. Nice girl. :thumbsup:

Bmc88

Yes. I had a meet with Lena a couple of nights ago. Review will follow. Great legs and ass. Nice girl. :thumbsup:

Good man! A review would be much appreciated  :thumbsup:

Offline JJM

Interesting to read this as took and punt and more like a Romac, disinterested lack lustre pish, profile full of what she does but usual doesn't do half of it.

The general take on this site is that AW reviews are rank rotten...well from what I can see so is ES, some folk must be easily fucking pleased.

Supposed it depends if you punt to add to what you already get or if its the only thing you've got

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 12:09:22 pm by JJM »

Offline bushman

Interesting to read this as took and punt and more like a Romac, disinterested lack lustre pish, profile full of what she does but usual doesn't do half of it.

The general take on this site is that AW reviews are rank rotten...well from what I can see so is ES, some folk must be easily fucking pleased.

Supposed it depends if you punt to add to what you already get or if its the only thing you've got

JJM sorry to hear you had a shit punt.
Not had a chance to write a review yet, but it seems her profile has disappeared.
I do think attitude with the girls do play a massive role. Spend 45 minutes with her and all services were on offer.  A levels at an extra 20. Dumped 2 loads and left.

Offline JJM

JJM sorry to hear you had a shit punt.
Not had a chance to write a review yet, but it seems her profile has disappeared.
I do think attitude with the girls do play a massive role. Spend 45 minutes with her and all services were on offer.  A levels at an extra 20. Dumped 2 loads and left.

Yes dissapeared as in it for a quick in and out maybe?

Yeh her attitude was pretty shite, as said the usual Romanian style, not that I've sampled it often, think once or twice was enough.

No kissing, no OWO, don't touch here, no CIM, no Cum on body...better off wanking, total passion killer.