Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paula4you glasgow  (Read 2254 times)

18 review(s) for ~ P A U L A ~ 4YOU (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dougal

External Link/Members Only

Seen Paula a couple of weeks ago 1 hour in call £110

Coms decent to start with,  answered phone straight away then took ages to reply with postcode and address.
Arrived at the location just at the back of St Enoch centre, couldn't find the flat as the numbers where written so small. Good five minutes of phoning later I finally found it only to be told she was running 10 minutes late

Location itself was nice modern and clean well turned out flat. Paula opened the door in her underwear looking good. Bit more of a belly than the pictures show but still a slim attractive woman.

Paperwork out the way Paula got me a cold drink, but when she came back we got down to some dfk before took my cock out and began some owo. After a while we switched to a 69 before I blew a load in her mouth. We then sat talking before round two. This is where she proceeded to tell me her ex was a drug dealer who used to beat her. Bit weird to tell that to someone you've just met.

On to round two Paula got on top of me and started to fuck me before demanding we switch position so I could pound her. Before long I had filled the bag. After which she started talking about the ex again.

As I had 10 minutes left I got here to initiate some more owo. Was just overtime when I came on her tits. Despite being past time I was still allowed a shower

Pros:
Looks good
Advertised services
Good shaggin
Not a  clockwatcher

Cons:
Coms a bit flaky
Talks a bit of shite between rounds
She farted :vomit:

Overall decent shag, but probably wouldn't go back due to the Coms and talk of her ex which made me uncomfortable

moosehead69

Still doing the ooing and aaing..."big boy" stuff which can also be quite off putting,,
Same talk last time I met how she got dumped by roadside down south

Offline dougal

Still doing the ooing and aaing..."big boy" stuff which can also be quite off putting,,
Same talk last time I met how she got dumped by roadside down south

Her bf was Scottish this time

JazzMan

Maybe she just needs a shoulder to cry on. (or fart on)

Offline Jock D

I had a similar experience to dougal when I visited her earlier this year, around March/April time. At the end of the punt I went for a shower, and when I came out I could hear her on the phone in her native tongue, as I was getting dressed in the room the conversation was getting increasingly more heated, with Paula doing mad bouts of shouting :scare:. This went on for ages and stupidly I thought it would be impolite to leave without saying goodbye, so I sat on the bed polished of her bedside chocolates and waited....and waited for what seemed like forever. When she finally came back into the room she apologised and then proceeded to tell me about her relationship and how bad it was etc. She then asked me what I was going to do now, this was now just before 7pm, I said I was going to have a quiet night and she replied 'I am going to drink whisky...lots of whisky... do you want to join me?'  :crazy: I made my excuses and left, she's definitely flakier than a good filo pastry.

Offline whoreasarous

Did you have to pay more for when she farted on your face? And did it stink? Sounds greasy...

Looks interesting. Says 29 on her profile, so using the AW formula age(1.5) we can put her age at closer to 43.5?

Don't think I'd say no to a piss up if she's paying...

Offline tazman1002001

Did you have to pay more for when she farted on your face? And did it stink? Sounds greasy...

Looks interesting. Says 29 on her profile, so using the AW formula age(1.5) we can put her age at closer to 43.5?

Don't think I'd say no to a piss up if she's paying...

:lol:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline dougal

Just to confirm she did not fart on me  :thumbsup:

Offline pay as u hoe

Just to confirm she did not fart on me  :thumbsup:

Big mistake mentioning the word fart here............ideal fodder for their puerile imaginations to run wild

scotontour

Been on my hot list for a while but always worried photos looked heavily photo shopped, how accurate are they?

Offline tazman1002001

Been on my hot list for a while but always worried photos looked heavily photo shopped, how accurate are they?

I've seen her a few times and her pics are accurate, body wise same as her profile and no stretch marks or a big belly ..... She is really really hot girl who provides a great service ....... You will not be dissapointing
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

She is really really hot girl who provides a great service ....... You will not be dissapointing

Really Taz  :rolleyes: ?  You still think she's worthy of the much prized Glasgow Superstar title?

If you put to one side her hard faced been on the hoor for 25 year Euro hoor looks, she's quite clearly as daft as brush  :unknown:  I'm always surprised how the fluffsters tend to turn a blind eye to hoors being nowhere near the full shilling  :)

Offline seeker

Seen her once a few years ago...
Just to see what all the hype was about
Nice girl as described by taz and a good service
Getting on a bit one for the milf of young gilf chasers.
BUT all the" big boy o o ahh ,your are the best shite" was just too much for me
Too take  :wackogirl:

Offline dougal

Forgot to add she keep looking at my hard on and saying "oh such a big boy, how can this be " :D

Offline rpg

Forgot to add she keep looking at my hard on and saying "oh such a big boy, how can this be " :D
She says similar to everyone.

Offline tazman1002001

Really Taz  :rolleyes: ?  You still think she's worthy of the much prized Glasgow Superstar title?

If you put to one side her hard faced been on the hoor for 25 year Euro hoor looks, she's quite clearly as daft as brush  :unknown:  I'm always surprised how the fluffsters tend to turn a blind eye to hoors being nowhere near the full shilling  :)

I think her service is definatley still a positive one she delivers every time and I like her body she uses it well in the bedroom....

In terms of her not being a full shilling.....yes she can be a bit or there but you know what your going to get ........
Banned by:

Offline seeker

I had to stop myself laughing a few times  :P
I wonder if she actually thinks the punters believe her when she says shit like 
"Ohh your the biggest I've seen " :wackogirl:

I in the last half hour  :lol: