Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natal Brazil  (Read 1515 times)

jimmychunga

Gents

Some of my fondest punting memories are of my week or so when I stayed in Ponta Negra Natal in early 2003 during a South America trip.

The most beautiful girl I ever punted with I reckon. For GBP30. Sigh...

My first threesome. Bit of a messy romp in the shower of my beachside hotel - sneaking past the sleeping guard with the 2 girls. aaah

Anyway a 10 day window in January has suddenly opened up for me and I am thinking a return to Ponta Negra is an option.

Aside from the hazards of returning to scenes of past glory - anyone been to Ponta Negra recently. 2003 is while ago in punting terms. I remember a few building sites so I am guessing it will look a bit different

I see the Real has dropped to 5:1 v GBP so back to what it was in 2003. I am tempted!

Anyone been recently can advise on state of play there?

Thanks in advance

Al

Online chriscampana

Was over In Natal in March this year,

Was my first Time in Natal, Landed and plotted up on th beach late afternoon in the sun, and within lierally 2 mins on the beach this decent looking black girl clocked me. I love a dark bird so it was on, shedclocked a gringo on the beach and was on me....Beer on the beach, my mates bought some average sniff  and then back to the hotel for bit afternoon action........Now for those that havent been to brazil, from my experience....going with a hooker in brazil is like like youve actually pulled them,...they make you fell like youve actually pulled them, they are class, and fucking gorgeous aswell...whats not to like.....well for me its heaven as i love my latin and black girls........anyways agreed on 200 reals for an hour, could have got it cheaper i reckon but could be arsed to waste valuable time haggling i was fucking dying to fuck her ......standard brazilian experience DFK ,OWO, FACESITTING with those nice latin thighs on my face with a cracking round arse...sex in multiple postions this one even rimmed me without me asking, rode me like a pro ...heaven..........Anyways fucked her off and went for beers with my mates then over to Salsa street i think its called (the taxi drivers know it as The Gringo bars)...My pals said these place was Nuts back in 2014ish when they last went, reckon it was wall to wall busy as fuck, and they were a bit disappointed......well i still thought it was allright, place must have been the nuts before.....was fairly quite in this hooker bar, the birds said it livens up around midnight 1 am, and it did a bit.....but quiite compared to what it usde to be, anyways there was more birds than punters out, and some of the hookers were absolute corkers. In brazil even Normal birds dress slutty let alot the hookers......Ended up leaving with one bird about 1.30am....same storey, was as if Id pulled...DFK OWO RO Fucking whatever i wanted etc etc...i dont think there is such a thing in brazil as extras...they just do it....had a right laugh and decent sex with this one....she ended up staying all night with me and was only supposed to be 1 and half hours ...i think i paid 350 around 70 quid for an all nighter of quality fucking with this bird....I dont know if i was just luckey with the birds i had there, because brazilian people i know said Natal can be Dodgey, alot of blaggers there, some of the birds will rob you etc...but if your not stupid youl be fine...anyway this bird met me the next day and agreed to come to pipa beach with us, a good 60kms away with us...she baiscally stayed with us Sat Sunday and Monday all day night and left Tuesday when we left.....she fucked the shit out of me basically for a further 3 days solid for 700 reals 140 fucking quid...plus i bough her a few drinks out and odd meal but even so..right deal...fucking me in the sea on the beach on the day in sun, all over the villa, the villa swimming pools......Basically Brazil is the bollocks when it comes to Birds, shagging english birds just inst the same...ive been brazil 5 times in last 18 months and with the exchange rate the way it is the happy fucking days  :cool:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Glad you enjoyed yourself never ever been to natal I only know that it's on the coast and Is in the state of Rio Grande.
When I go home I visit sao paulo where I grew up or  Porto Alegre which is I'm southern brazil. I'm finding it hard on choosing where I go this summer brazil or cartenega Colombia.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Was my first Time in Natal ..... this decent looking black girl clocked me. I love a dark bird so it was on, shedclocked a gringo on the beach and was on me....In brazil even Normal birds dress slutty let alot the hookers....had a right laugh and decent sex with this one....she ended up staying all night with me and was only supposed to be 1 and half hours .... all nighter of quality fucking with this bird........she fucked the shit out of me basically for a further 3 days solid for 700 reals 140 fucking quid....fucking me in the sea on the beach on the day in sun, all over the villa, the villa swimming pools......Basically Brazil is the bollocks when it comes to Birds, shagging english birds just inst the same...ive been brazil 5 times in last 18 months and with the exchange rate the way it is the happy fucking days 
   :hi:

Oi Malandro ... we are all looking forward to the holiday photos ! When are you posting them ?   ;)

Offline Marmalade

Even normal birds dress slutty?? They wear less clothes cos the weather's so fucking hot.