Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella House of Divine 2 - Superb !  (Read 1706 times)

Offline bill9

Ella's profile

External Link/Members Only

Location - Victoria, London. Nice Basement appartment, bit of building work going around apartment so plenty of activity around but didn't spoil it for me !

Short notice booking (see my earlier post after previous booking let down), and completely positive for me.
Ella's attitude and enthusiasm was red hot, I wish I'd spent longer than the 30mins I could spare as from the moment she came in the room we were quickly pulling each others clothes off and plenty of DFK,OWO and a lovely viewed 69 was followed by her pounding away on top of the old appreciative fella !
Ella's got a lovel curvy (and blessed top heavy  ;) )figure. I'd definitely return, for an hour next time!

Also another girl was laid out on the sofa in lobby, must have been

External Link/Members Only

She looked lovely too, was tempted to go straight into a booking with her but didn't have the time. poor old greedy me !

vt

Who was the second girl??  You posted Ella's profile again.  :unknown:

Offline BootsnBunches

Do u know if they welcome walk-ins at the london branches as they do in milton keynes?

Offline revoltra

Best to give them a ring if you are near the area. I found the London branch more keen to run by appointments.

Estoril

I saw Ella good few years ago at their South Ken place.

Good punt, the only negative for me was a smokey breath

Offline daddycool

Do u know if they welcome walk-ins at the london branches as they do in milton keynes?

They only run by appointments. So have to call in advance, either on the day from 10am or in advance if a particular girl is popular.

yumyum3

Thoroughly agree. Saw Ella in SK and saw Ariana in Victoria. Both ladies excellent.
As others have written, you need to call and make an appointment.