Author Topic: Jessica at Sugarbabes Intl  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Pasmal

Saw Jessica at my London hotel near Hyde Park (close to where she lives), as I've had her on my radar since she was at Secret Boudoir. (Www.sugarbabes.com). She arrived on time dressed conservatively, as we were likely to go out to dinner. Once I saw her in person, the game plan changed. Opened up a bottle of champagne, and chatted for a while. If you like toned and athletic looking women, she's the real deal.
We started getting cold for table, and the j
Kissing began. LK turned to DFK and clothes started coming off.
Not sure I recall who went down on who first, but we ended up in RO.She finally said, in her Welsh voice, I have got to have this cock inside me! Suited up and plunged in mish. She was already wet, but after a few strokes, she was dripping all over my cock and her thighs. Switched to CG so I could suck in those wonderful tits. She climbed off and started sucking me again. I reached past her ass and finger banged her and licked her juice off my fingers.  I finally asked her what position would make her cum....she replied doggy. Turned her around, admired that cute tight ass, and plunged back into her. Started slamming her hard as she stroked her clit. She started in with some of the horniest dirty talk as I slapped her ass and went balls deep. She announced her orgasm and begged me to come all over her ass. Pulled out, ripped off the condom and deposited a huge load on her ass, back, and neck.
Great punt, even if she's a little on the high side for some.
After resting and drinking, it was on to round two with Jessica taking my second load down her throat.
Will repeat. Several times!