Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siera Red Passion. Bristol  (Read 2321 times)

1 review(s) for Siera Red Passion (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

sloopjohnb

External Link/Members Only. £120 for 90 minutes.

Overall positive, despite a few niggles and her not really being my cup of tea; but since that's hardly her fault I won't hold it against her.

comms: good, but first niggle here: I texted her the day before to arrange a 90 minute booking. Got a quick response saying yes, ok at the time I requested and to confirm an hour before. So next day 1 hour before the appointed time I text her to confirm time and rate. No reply. 10 minutes before the appointed time I try again, and ask whether she wants to arrange a later time. No reply. 40 minutes later I was looking for a plan B when I got: "sorry. Just woke up. Yes I want". Well I wanted too :D, so got the address and agreed to meet in half an hour.

Location: a modern flat in a new development near Bristol Bridge. Clean and safe. Parking a bit of a pain.

First impression: Siera is as advertised in her AW profile. Photos are genuine, but they don't tell you how tiny this girl is. I was greeted with a big smile, which was about all she was wearing, a hug and a kiss, then she stepped back and wiggled her body at me. She looks really cute, but for my taste too petite. She also has tiny breasts and would look childlike if it weren't for her curves. Not entirely my thing, but sexy enough for me to stay. She has a pretty face; her body is as you see on her profile pics.

Services: after a shower she led me to her bed, wiggling her pert bum at me. Some kisses and she started with enthusiastic OWO. In keeping with the rest of her, she has a small mouth so doesn't get a lot of cock in, but no complaints about skill. Meanwhile she was happy for me to play with her pussy and arse, very happy with RO. I didn't think she came, but she told me afterwards she did. Maybe  :P

I then told her I wanted to fuck her, so on went the condom and we started in mish. I could lift her with one hand, and we changed the positions around, settling after a while in cowgirl, which would have done it for me if only she had more in the way of tits. Still, I enjoyed watching her bouncing up and down   :thumbsup: she decided it was time for some doggy. I haven't yet mentioned that her English is rudimentary, but she communicated what she wanted by getting off me, kneeling on the bed with her head down and wiggling her (oh so cute) little arse at me. I am not slow on the uptake and happily obliged. Despite her diminutive size she can take a pounding, and looks at her best this way round. Thus ended round one.

She suggested a massage to recover, which she gave very well, then more OWO, condom on and finishing in mish. I think she would have been quite happy for me to come in her mouth, but that wasn't what I wanted so didn't ask.

Some cuddles and it was time to go, after a shower to clean up. I wasn't rushed, but she did keep an eye on the time and when I checked outside, I had spent exactly 90 minutes with her. Fair enough, she managed it well and I got what I paid for. I was sent off with a kiss, a hug and a squeeze of the cock.

The niggles: I doubt she wrote her profile herself. Not only does she not know enough English, she doesn't seem to know what's in it. She wasn't keen on French kissing and certainly no DFK. While she didn't object to a finger up her bum, anal is clearly not on the menu.

Language is so limited that conversation is out of the question. I like a bit of a chat and flirt between rounds.

Her profile shows member since 29/07, but she told me she'd only been in the Uk for 10 days, and previously worked in Berlin. Maybe misunderstanding, maybe she inherited the profile.

Conclusion: A friendly, cute, enthusiastic but decidedly professional girl. Excellent VFM at £80 an hour (I think the rate on her profile dropped recently from £100). If tiny girls are your thing, she's the business. If you like girls with a good handful of breasts, probably not for you. Would I visit again? Yes, but only as a plan B, or maybe just to relive that view in doggy  :crazy:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Bloody comprehensive for a first review......fair shout.

Offline TerryTibbs

Now THATS what I call a body!!!!

Good review.

Thanks

Terry  :timeout:

Offline PaintBrush

Great review.

A bit to thin for me, but as you say a plan B potential

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Nice review.
Her rates are very reasonable. I was really expecting there to be something wrong with her or a bait and switch.
 :drinks:

Bingobango

Nice review, thanks.

Is she short as well as slim? I quite like them petite all round, but tall and skinny doesn't really do it for me. I don't do metric lol

:drinks:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 11:27:41 pm by Bingobango »

sloopjohnb

She's tiny in all directions  :)

Her profile says 160cm which is 5'3". She was about shoulder high to me, so that sounds right.

Offline Roth

Offline TerryTibbs

Price has just gone back up to £100 ph.......

Business must be picking up...

Was going to see her out of interest for £80 ph..

But not so sure now..............

Offline TerryTibbs

Wow this girl gets more expensive by the minute!!

New extras added today..............

Extras:
owo 20 pounds
cim 20 pounds
anal 30 pounds
facials 20 pounds

Offline Roth

Extras:
owo 20 pounds
cim 20 pounds
anal 30 pounds
facials 20 pounds

Not fucking good of her.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

sloopjohnb

The power of a UKP review?  :)

She's pricing herself out the the market. At those rates there are better options.

Offline UltrasForLife

was gonna visit tomorrow. not anymore :dash:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

was gonna visit tomorrow. not anymore :dash:

Too right.
She can sing for it now
 :thumbsdown:

vw

Extras:
owo 20 pounds
cim 20 pounds
anal 30 pounds
facials 20 pounds

Probably response to people walking because of extras.  Always best to know in advance than get them sprung on you.

Offline Urban_G

Nice review. I spotted her profile recently and thought about seeing her. Despite her not being my preferred type, her old prices did make her more appealing. Probably won't bother now.

First impression:... Photos are genuine, but they don't tell you how tiny this girl is.

Surely this one shows how petite she is, unless that laptop is massive?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline solidsnake

well i decided to test the waters and well she is small !!! but  she fucks good. i did all the positions i wanted.  the tits are way to small for my liking. but i loved that small firm ass .. all in all not bad for 60 pounds ..

will i go again ? mhh not sure .. think i want to test more girls. did she deliver a good fuck? yes she did

Offline Roth

well i decided to test the waters and well she is small !!! but  she fucks good. i did all the positions i wanted.  the tits are way to small for my liking. but i loved that small firm ass .. all in all not bad for 60 pounds ..

will i go again ? mhh not sure .. think i want to test more girls. did she deliver a good fuck? yes she did

How about putting up a review solidsnake?  :unknown:

Offline Colston36

It would drive me crazy to have to wait 40 minutes while she faffed around. You must have the patience of a saint. I may have missed it, but what nationality is she?

sloopjohnb

It would drive me crazy to have to wait 40 minutes while she faffed around. You must have the patience of a saint. I may have missed it, but what nationality is she?
I wasn't waiting 40 minutes, I spent that time looking through AW for a decent alternative. Hadn't found one when I got her text so went with the original plan.

She's Romanian, I think.

Offline WelshClipper

Looks absolutely yummy to me. I've always gone for the blonde pocket rockets. Seen a couple of brunettes, I like this black haired pocket rocket. Thanks OP

I guessed she was Romanian, some other thread said Romanians are generally fair and the Roma ones are dark but quite honestly who cares, she looks delicious :cool:

theGOAT

I liked the look of her, but too late, she's gone across the bridge now.

Offline solidsnake

How about putting up a review solidsnake?  :unknown:

yep i think i better do one. just never done one in th epasst mate so not sure how to start it lol.  ill try to get my wrters cap on  lol

she is romanian for sure she told me she was.

vw

yep i think i better do one. just never done one in th epasst mate so not sure how to start it lol.  ill try to get my wrters cap on  lol
Snake there is a really good guide to writing reviews here.

External Link/Members Only