Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Jessica xxx, Slough  (Read 1473 times)

21 review(s) for Jess-see-ah (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline London calling

External Link/Members Only

Price:      £100
Services: OWO
                FK
                Sex in multiple positions

Saw Jessica last week. Contacted her in the morning for an evening meet, coms very good.
Parked the car near the town centre and just a short walk from there.
Called her up when near her apartment for full address.
Looks like her pictures, was dressed in sexy lingerie.
She offered me a drink and once the paperwork was sorted disappeared for a couple of minutes whilst I undressed.
Once back, onto her bed and started kissing as she got me me hard.
OWO which led to CIM, Jessica disappeared to clean up and once she was back had a massage with oil.
More OWO and then on with the mac, cowgirl, mish and doggy leading me to cum a second time. Cleaned up and after a little chat got dressed and left.
Was offered a shower before and after.
She works with another girl who I did not see.
Overall a pleasant punt with a pleasant girl

Offline nigel4498

Cheers for the review.
Always a good safe bet as guaranteed a great punt with Jessica.
There are four who work between Slough and Crawley so it could have been either Amber Star, Jess 69 Hot or Luxury Comfort who shared the flat with her.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 03:39:21 pm by nigel4498 »

Online Steely Dan

OP, thanks for the review.  Body looks hot - glad to know it is her.  I had heard that kissing is lips only and that no fingering.  Not a show stopper, but does this sound right?

And Nigel I think there are 5 in the club (we need to name them...Crawslow? JJALA? I can do better....)  The 5th is:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Tony_Red

I visited Jessica recently and was underwhelmed. Will be a Neutral. But, her owo was great. To above poster: Kissing was very light.

I think i would have been allowed to finger but i didn't  want to. Typing this on my phone.

I have a few reviews to write, and will do these from the desktop pc when I have some time alone.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 12:47:54 am by Tony_Red »