Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Small breasts large nipples  (Read 3184 times)

Offline PONDEND

Hi,
I travel around the country with work quite a bit, but mainly in the South & London.
On the search for ladies who are slim with small breasts but large/long nipples. Age not too much of an issue as have seen WG from 18-60 plus. Up to £150 per hour and take daytime appointments.
My fave girls seem to have retired so looking for recommendations.
Thanks in advance,

Offline The_Don

Hi,
I travel around the country with work quite a bit, but mainly in the South & London.
On the search for ladies who are slim with small breasts but large/long nipples. Age not too much of an issue as have seen WG from 18-60 plus. Up to £150 per hour and take daytime appointments.
My fave girls seem to have retired so looking for recommendations.
Thanks in advance,

Thanks for sharing info

I believe Sophie fits the bill External Link/Members Only

Works 3 days a week
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 11:46:58 am by The_Don »

Offline PONDEND

HI Don,

I have discussed a previous favourite who had splendid nipples in the Wales section. A lady called Lisa from The Retreat who has retired.
If I see anyone who fits the bill will certainly share my experience.

Rod trotter

I like a flat chest n big nips.

Also like a big natural rack on a skinny lass  :yahoo:

Offline rogercock00

Try looking for some Chinese WGs, quite a common feature for them  :music:

Offline nike

Try looking for some Chinese WGs, quite a common feature for them  :music:

I think most orientals have that feature.

Rod trotter

I think most orientals have that feature.

Must agree.its odd when they have a big rack

Offline bristolbcfc

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 07:46:14 pm by bristolbcfc »

Offline rogercock00

Has to be said that huge nipples on little tits is pretty horny, may go look some up  :rolleyes:

pking_paul

Older end of the market and a right pain to meet up with - but certainly is slim with perky tits and huge nipples. You might strike lucky if you are happy to go through her routine. All I can say is I was  :cool:

External Link/Members Only

Offline PONDEND

Thanks for all the recommendations will def try and see sexyBum69 when I am up that way. Will also let you know if I cum across any others

FredW

Older end of the market and a right pain to meet up with - but certainly is slim with perky tits and huge nipples. You might strike lucky if you are happy to go through her routine. All I can say is I was  :cool:

External Link/Members Only

So you pay for an hour social meet, she decides she doesn't want to shag you so you've paid out for nowt?

I don't think so.

FW

Offline nike

So you pay for an hour social meet, she decides she doesn't want to shag you so you've paid out for nowt?

I don't think so.

FW

+1
That sounds awfully like dating. No thanks , been there , done that and got the T shirt.
I'm more of a pay ur money and get ur kicks type but then again it takes allsorts. I'm sure some guys will be willing to jump through the hoops. :unknown: :wackogirl:

willmo1

Go to Thailand. Theyve all got nipples like organ stops over there,