Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT SEXY LILIA... - croydon - wasted my time  (Read 885 times)

2 review(s) for HOT SEXY LILIA... (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

I threw this dog a bone previously and gave her a positive review - but the other week she totally wasted me time.

I called her at 19:45 to make an appointment for 20:15pm - to which she categorically agreed.

I arrived abit early 20:10 and phoned her and it rang for ages (bad sign I thought to myself) she eventually picked up the phone and said "sorry but your late"

I said " what are you talking about? we agreed to 20:15 on the phone? I'm early if anything!"

She then said "when I make an appointment with somebody I expect them to arrive within 10mins"

I then called her a f**king idiot then thanked her for wasting my time and hung up on her.

prossie logic  :wacko: :wacko:

moral - stop throwing dogs in croydon bones, they're not greatfull.

Hidden Image/Members Only

:hi:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 11:11:53 am by pumps »

Offline The_Don

I threw this dog a bone previously and gave her a positive review - but the other week she totally wasted me time.

I called her at 19:45 to make an appointment for 20:15pm - to which she categorically agreed.

I arrived abit early 20:10 and phoned her and it rang for ages (bad sign I thought to myself) she eventually picked up the phone and said "sorry but your late"

I said " what are you talking about? we agreed to 20:15 on the phone? I'm early if anything!"

She then said "when I make an appointment with somebody I expect them to arrive within 10mins"

I then called her a f**king idiot then thanked her for wasting my time and hung up on her.

prossie logic  :wacko: :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

:hi:

She a  :wackogirl:

I've punted a few W/G and I mostly hold my tongue. But it does feel good to let loose. As in most cases, I hate having my time wasted  more than wasting money on a punt.

Seen these pictures before, feed back wasn't great.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 01:30:45 pm by The_Don »

Offline pumps

She a  :wackogirl:

I've punted a few W/G and I mostly hold my tongue. But it does feel good to let loose. As in most cases, I hate having my time wasted  more than wasting money on a punt.

If she had just double booked me and apologised or simply didn't answer the phone - I'd of just accepted it.

but because she said I was late because I didn't arrive within 10mins of the phone call when we had agreed on a time 30mins away - it just made me pop my lid lol  :sarcastic:

decentguy

Thanks for the updated review Pumps!

yumyum3

She's fucking stupid and has looked a gift horse in the mouth (while we're using beastly metaphors). Back to the Hungarian kennels for her and no more doggie treats. Sorry to hear she fucked you about, pumps.

Offline The_Don

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38319.msg517253#msg517253

High lights  :hi:

or External Link/Members Only

Negatives
First come first served, booking is pointless

Fucking seemed to be just an inconvenience to her

This one was a pretty disastrous punt.

Rating: 2/10

Offline pumps

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38319.msg517253#msg517253

High lights  :hi:

Had I of seen that review I probably wouldn't of seen her, But as it goes my First punt with her was pretty decent! not like that reviewers account.

But then on my second attempt is where the similarities starting to shine through with the "first come first served" BS

Offline pumps

She's fucking stupid and has looked a gift horse in the mouth (while we're using beastly metaphors). Back to the Hungarian kennels for her and no more doggie treats. Sorry to hear she fucked you about, pumps.

You've been on a roll with the humour the past few days lol