Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Peterborough (Hornyruby2012) !!  (Read 3287 times)

4 review(s) for hornyruby2012 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mr.avenger

Hi Guys,

This is my first review ... should have put some positive as well for other WG's before when I had some marvelous experiences ... but will try and post for sure ...

This is for Ruby (Hornyruby2012) - External Link/Members Only

I saw her this evening .. while coming to Cambridge from Birmingham ... though couple of days back was suggested by few fellow punters not to go for her and they told me about her hygiene issues already... but I hope you would understand that when johnny is in mood ... then mind stops working ... Messaged her to book ... while I was in the train ... Confirmed if OWO, DFK & CIM was on offer ... n she said yes .. also few days back I tried to contact her and she acknowledged that there is no restriction on number of times ...

Anyways, she told me that it would be 60 quids for an hour .. despite her profile saying that special offer 45 quids for 1 hour ... I took a taxi from Peterborough station and was there in 10 mins ... She was confirming again and again if I was there ... I realised afterwards that her partner might be at home as she got a 4 months old baby (got to know during meeting) as well ...

When I saw her at the door... she looked ok'ish ... so I thought not a bad deal for  £60 for one hour n as many times ... The moment we were upstairs in her bedroom .. she asked me to settle up and to wash myself .. even after a tiring day .. I thought it would be best to take a quick shower to feel fresh ... n asked for a towel ... Oops ... then she showed me the way for the washroom ... fucking hell ... I have never imagined how could even a dirtiest washroom look like ... never been cleaned in years ... clothes from a month it seems lying on the floor ... under the washbasin ... next to tub n toiled seat ... so many empty bottles ... razor at all the places .. fuck!! who would keep clothes like these when they intend to wear them again ... anyways I was not even bothered to ask her which one is the tap for hot water as everything was so messy and dirty .. I had shower with cold water n was in the bedroom after drying up ...

I thought never mind .. how the house is like ... lets forget this and concentrate upon a nice session ... I gave her a hug and tried to kiss ... then she apprised me that she don't do kissing and neither OWO ... I was in no mood to argue ... still I asked her to undress at least ... she was massively bulky .. though I like chubby/ healthy woman sometimes ... but she was not round at right places .. n was shabby ... n had stretch marks all over her stomach n boobs as well ... boobs were big but sagging and shapeless ... I started sucking her melons n thought to go down on her ... and asked if she's ok with it .. n she was ok .. n fuck man .. it was smelling down there ... so very politely I asked her if she don't mind cleaning or wiping it for me .. she said that she just cleaned it .. but no ways it was clean ... I insisted n she went and cleaned ... I appreciate it! .. but she got bit annoyed that moment ... I licked her down n thought to proceed with round 1 to manage to do at least 2-3 times ... so told her that lets have it for once and then we can relax before further rounds ...

So she was like that I have one time policy in one hour ... can you believe it ... so I apprised her that I have your text saying that you told me as many times ... but she was not ready to accept and neither I was in a mood to get up and show her the texts .. she told me that I should have read her profile clearly ... can you imagine that we were naked n about to make out and she was literally denying everything ... I thought let it be ... if its one time then I should spend more time in foreplay ... n try few different positions ... she did CBJ n it was 4 on the scale of 10 ... rather she wasn't interested at all ...

then asked her to come on top of me and like everything else she refused for that as well ... but did face sitting for a minute but was too heavy to make her sit on my face ...so thought of trying doggy position ... the moment her bum was up .. she smelt of shit ... so it was a complete turn off for me ... I then thought to lie down for a while as I had my train after 90 minutes ... so tried to lie down and suck her boobs ... n while in that position the condom came off ... n she was like now I can only provide one more condom ... and told me that condoms are so expensive n will not provide anymore even if i cum or not ...

Further, she was like I don't please the customer .. they usually straight away enter, fuck, cum and go ... it was heights by now ... and I was pissed off but was trying my best to be gentle and be respectful to her ...  I got on top of her and wanted to get it done n go ... then she was like I am big in size .. so must go little slow .. Now johnny also gave up on her ... n I literally had to do it all with myself (HJ) and entered her 15 seconds before cuming to give it a climax feel ... I was done n she got me some tissues to clean n went to washroom to clean herself ... she was like how have you taken shower .. my bathroom is all wet ...

I wanted to yell at her ... but thought let it be ... n I should go ... her bathroom was yukk ...!! I am a very clean person and literally can't stand such hygiene .. it was a clutter n a big mess n I really find it hard to explain the condition ... may be public toilets at any tube station at London/ any Mc Donalds tolilet might be in a similar condition .. ... N then saw her cleaning the floor with the clothes lying on the floor ... who would do that ... there is something called a mop or a wiper or may be tissues would have done it as well ...

Finally, she asked me if I was interested in a quick massage .. thought still 30 mins were left n she asked me for a quick massage ... I was in no mood to stay further ... n immediately called the taxi guy  who dropped me (my best as I took his number) ,,, n stayed there for 5 minutes as didn't prefer to wait outside .. and was chatting about general stuff ... the best thing about this meet was this 5 mins chatting session ...

She asked my age n told her that I am in my late 20's but she couldn't believe as she thought I am in my early 20's ... n also told me that I am the youngest guy she's has seen in recent months ... n all her clients are at least 42 years old n the oldest have been 74 years old .. n on being asked she told me that 74 yrs old was quiet good :D :D ... Anyways I then said sorry if I may have caused her any inconvenience  .. said so coz she never compelled me to come n visit her and it was me ... n sorry was for refusing her massage as I didn't want to be rude ... I am a very happy n cheerful person in general ... came down n gave a kiss on her boobs as a departure token...

And came back home at Cambridge n immediately took shower as don't want any skin disease coz of that towel or anything else ...

In short would never recommend her to anyone ... she's just doing it for money I guess ... she doesn't enjoy and would make you feel as you are taking advantage of her or may be exploiting her ... she must rather find a job in some supermarket or anywhere else ... then doing something she doesn't enjoy ... may be easy n quick money is the answer ...

Also will post review for Sarah Alessya (Cambridge) - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ... she's one of the best I have been to this month ... trust me ... she's the one you would want to visit everyday/ whenever you have surplus money ... best OWO n DFK ... n had a great time overall ... not a clock watcher at all .. n enjoys what she's doing ... review soon ... !!

Thanks for reading and sorry if its pretty long but I tried to be as detailed as possible ...

Regards
Your fellow punter friend  :drinks:

Offline Badvicar

James999

Can someone summarise, to long and to boring to read  :music:

She's been on AW for three and a half years and one feedback, she's doing well  :sarcastic:

cockneybstrd

Can someone summarise, to long and to boring to read  :music:

She's been on AW for three and a half years and one feedback, she's doing well  :sarcastic:

He calls his knob Johnny

She smelt of shit and the house was a bit of a tip

Something about him being a young good looking guy but she normally fucks old guys

And she was a big of minger

Lots of ...... which..............reallly....fucks me off ...........

Offline mr.avenger

This was my first review and for the next time will remember to keep it brief ...

In short, never see her ... hygiene is a big concern and also she doesn't enjoy .. n over promise under deliver thing I experienced with her ...
wrinkles all over her body .. n size 18 at least ...

Hope it helps!

Offline wizzo9

As James 999 states "She's been on AW for three and a half years and one feedback, she's doing well sarcastic"]:"

In my post on the original Regional Punting enquiry, I said she has had many reincarnations. Latterly she called herself "Randy Ruby", but as the negative feedbacks on A.W have built up she has revived an earlier nickname, that was not as badly rated! I suspect that various substances  e.g Chilean Marching Powder have come into her life, since she first entered the world of A.W about 6/7 years ago.

I walked on my last visit, much to her annoyance , but let's face it , we are entitled to enjoy the service that we are paying for, preferably at minimal risk to our health via poor hygiene.

Offline sushi

Now £45 an hour, must be the cheapest on AW.

Offline wizzo9

Sushi,

If you read Mr Avenger's sorry saga above, you will notice that the £45 per hour  is a con, just like the list of services advertised by this witch, as opposed to the services actually on offer!

In view of the false advertising of services and price, and poor hygiene , the best advice is to AVOID her at all costs, despite the temptation offered.

wazzer

If you read Mr Avenger's sorry saga above

I couldn't read it all those dots sent me squirrelly  :wacko:

Offline mr.avenger

Hi guys,

Gronda2573, she's the same woman in the profile you shared. Worst ever experienced for me too!!

Hope this review could help our other punter friends save some money. Instead of seeing her, better shag yourself and go to a nice pub with any one   :drinks:. Trust me you'll enjoy even more when shagging at home than seeing her coz at least you're not spending any time and money.

I will also try and find some time to post some really nice positive reviews as well!

Offline datyman

Good report and most appreciated!!!

Dick was pushing me to get in my car and drive the hour and a bit it would take me to get there all for a shite experience. The weather is atrocious tonight so it would have been a very bad evening.

Thanks for that report it has had quite a calming effect on me and quietened Dick.  :thumbsup:

DM

Offline BigJohn999

Still Not changed, the £45 is a con for that it is straight in and straight out. The place has not been cleaned or decorated in years and I think there were other people in the flat while I was there, I heard noises coming from behind a closed door. She is larger than her photos suggest, not that I mind that, but she was in a hurry to get me out. No I will not be seeing her again there are far better ladies in the area.

Barry78

Still Not changed, the £45 is a con for that it is straight in and straight out. The place has not been cleaned or decorated in years and I think there were other people in the flat while I was there, I heard noises coming from behind a closed door. She is larger than her photos suggest, not that I mind that, but she was in a hurry to get me out. No I will not be seeing her again there are far better ladies in the area.

Probably worth doing a review then,  instead of adding to a thread that's almost 2 years old.