Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KATALINA HOT COLOMBIAN - Elbeso - Croydon  (Read 2101 times)

Offline pumps

Decided to throw this one a bone as it was lunch time and conveniently they've just opened a Morleys next door and I fancied some BBQ ribs with chips!

£40 - 15mins quickie - Quick suck, pump and dump.

She's older and a lot larger than those photos suggest but it wasn't a surprise to me as I've see her in the line ups previously, She's 100% a BBW with a big chunky butt and thighs, which again don't look as well formed as those photoshopped pics suggest. Facially she does resemble the pics.

She enthusiastically gave me OW which was good (bearing in mind OW never does anything for me) then we moved quickly onto doggie where I held on and drilled away at her. I came in her (covered of course).

positives: I'd like to say there was no rushing - but in reality a 15min quickie is a rush job by definition.

Negatives: Bed was a bit damp -  :thumbsdown: -

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

Hope the ribs were good mate?

I wonder if she is definitely colombian, and not venezuelan or Brazilian?  Perhaps another poster can confirm  :D

Offline pumps

Hope the ribs were good mate?

I wonder if she is definitely colombian, and not venezuelan or Brazilian?  Perhaps another poster can confirm  :D

The ribs were fine...but the chips were abit  to fresh...they needed abit more frying lol

Haha confirmation is everything! 

Offline pumps

Wow I dropped the ball on this review...I totally forgot the link

External Link/Members Only

condomman

Offline pumps

:lol: SMH. OP would have mentioned it if it were

T'was a failed attempt at trying to troll - he did run his mouth on my last thread.

As you said - Everyone knows by now that I would the first person mention it if I feel I've been duped.  :sarcastic:

condomman

T'was a failed attempt at trying to troll - he did run his mouth on my last thread.

As you said - Everyone knows by now that I would the first person mention it if I feel I've been duped.  :sarcastic:
On an unrelated note, what do you do for a living coz whatever it is, I need to be doing it! I'm thinking you're computer savvy so must be something to do with IT

Offline pumps

On an unrelated note, what do you do for a living coz whatever it is, I need to be doing it! I'm thinking you're computer savvy so must be something to do with IT

LoL!  -  yeah I.T. related for-sure.

I think that's a question you need to ask The_Don he's a serious heavy hitter around here!! lol