Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Greedy Girl Parties  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Teessider

External Link/Members Only

Advert:

Wednesday 4th November evening possible special party
Ava, who is a lovely tiny size 4, 4ft11” young lady, has never been DP’ed and it is something she has always wanted. I am not sure if we will arrange this in time but we might look at having just a small group of men in the midlands to give her her very first experience of this. We were going to give it a go last night (29th in Sutton) but the party was just in full swing so next Wednesday in the midlands might be a possibility

Result:

Fuckin' Bingo - DVPd Isla (2 in the pussy) 3 times with different tag team partners - she was steaming hot.  :wackogirl:

Then DP (pussy & arsehole) with Ava but didn't quite work as her arsehole was too tight - or to be fair, my cock was too soft.    :sarcastic:

Right shithole of a pub as well to add to the overall sleaziness of the whole evening - paint coming off the ceiling and a bed in the middle of the bar area.    :D

Closed to the public with a big black bouncer to keep out any unwanted visitors.   :cool:

The Landlord and his Mrs were watching all the action from behind the bar - I definitely would have fucked her if she'd joined in - tarty little bit with big tits and short skirt.    :dancegirl:

Also gave Layla a nice back scuttle over the pool table which was fun.    :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 09:38:14 pm by Teessider »

Offline SolihullPunt

Jealous I couldn't make it now, would've loved to have dvp'd her.  Were any of the other girls doing it or just Ava?

Offline Teessider

Just the 2 of them - Isla doing DVP and Ava doing DP.

Isla was really getting into it - Ava, a bit unsure.

Offline dboy74

Just the 2 of them - Isla doing DVP and Ava doing DP.

Isla was really getting into it - Ava, a bit unsure.

She might want to be sure if doing DP  :rolleyes:

Offline SolihullPunt

Sorry I misread, I thought Ava did DVP.   

I've met Isla and she's great fun, but never DVP'D her.   I'll have to ask her next time I go to party and fingers crossed!

Offline davidgood

Teessider,

You seem to get out and about more than I do these days you lucky bugger.

Thanks for your informative review.

I went to the lunchtime party at Sutton  yesterday and tried to encourage Ava to have another go at DP or anal, but she was not up for it. Not surprised given how tiny she is.

Never the less had a good time and will be filing my review over the weekend.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Teessider

DG - I think you've got a better chance with Isla, but she's not into anal, so it's DVP for her.

Not every blokes cup of tea, but if you're OK with it, she's the top girl.  :rolleyes:

KenniLingus

Looks fucking amazing. I must get to Sutton!

Offline davidgood

DG - I think you've got a better chance with Isla, but she's not into anal, so it's DVP for her.

Not every blokes cup of tea, but if you're OK with it, she's the top girl.  :rolleyes:
Thanks for the advice. I will admit I haven't tried it but DVP does not appeal to me. I prefer anal and a bit of DP when you can get it, which is getting harder to find these days.

As you will see when I post my review of Thursday's party, I might have been able to do it with young black Alice but,minor point she wasn't wearing stockings, and there were too many others to concentrate my limited spunk on. I do wish Debbie's parties were a bit longer as it is frustrating for an old un like me that I can't sample them all!!!

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Kaluuu276

I tried to get on the guest list a few times but have had no replies.

Wondering why she asked for ethnicity among st other things and seems like non whites are banned?

Offline Demistify

Thanks for the advice. I will admit I haven't tried it but DVP does not appeal to me. I prefer anal and a bit of DP when you can get it, which is getting harder to find these days.

As you will see when I post my review of Thursday's party, I might have been able to do it with young black Alice but,minor point she wasn't wearing stockings, and there were too many others to concentrate my limited spunk on. I do wish Debbie's parties were a bit longer as it is frustrating for an old un like me that I can't sample them all!!!

Regards,

davidgood

I wish Alice travelled up here to party. What's her throatfucking like?   :(

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Sounds well horny ..... need to get a Leicester or South Wales based venue.  I'm close to both
Scooby

TheNewSeeker

Does Ava work as an indie anywhere?

Offline Demistify

She is on AW as Welsh Beuty (sic) but they have suspended her, for some reason.  :dash:

Offline davidgood

I wish Alice travelled up here to party. What's her throatfucking like?   :(
Sorry, just realised I have not replied to this.

Unfortunately I did not get to try Alice's mouth. I was going to have a go during the bukkake but before I got in there she took a huge load over her face, which she wanted to keep there. In the circs I decided to try someone else at the other side of the circle.

During the gangbang she was very busy and although I would have liked to have try her out I was too busy with the others who were available. I will certainly try harder next time to make sure I enjoy some fun with her.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Demistify

Thanks, David. I'm at one of the ones tomorrow, in the Midlands. Sans Alice.  :(

I will speak to Debbie to see if there is any hope she'll travel.

Offline davidgood

Thanks, David. I'm at one of the ones tomorrow, in the Midlands. Sans Alice.  :(

I will speak to Debbie to see if there is any hope she'll travel.

Hi Eric,

Enjoy yourself tomorrow and good luck with your request for Alice.

Not sure if you have seen my review of last Thursday's party in the London Section. If you have a look in that section you will see that not everybody enjoys the format or line ups of Debbie's parties.

I hope you will do a review-positive or negative of tomorrow's party.

Regards,

davidgood 

Offline piercedtim

Teessider,

Was this review for the West Bromwich location? If so, you say it was in a pub - so was there shower facilities available? I'm kind of thinking of giving this a go tomorrow but not too keen if there's nowhere for people to freshen up.

Offline Teessider

This pub was in Rowley Regis - don't think they currently have a plan to go there again.

As you surmised, the facilities were a bit shit with about 15 blokes washing their cock in the wash basin.  :scare:

Offline davidgood

Tim,

The regular parties in the West Midlands, like tomorrow's, are held in a well know swingers club in West Brom.

I have not been able to get to one of Debbie's parties at that venue yet but I believe the facilities are good and Debbie usually supplies lots of towels as you have to have a shower before the action starts.

Enjoy your self and let us have a review.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline piercedtim

Thanks for the replies, gents  :hi:

Offline macmate

Tim/Eric
I should be at the one tomorrow, is there a secret handshake for UKP members?!!!'

Offline Demistify

Tim/Eric
I should be at the one tomorrow, is there a secret handshake for UKP members?!!!'

If you want a chat, I'm at the afternoon one. Look for a Help For Heroes band on my left arm.

Offline Demistify

Hi Eric,

Enjoy yourself tomorrow and good luck with your request for Alice.

Not sure if you have seen my review of last Thursday's party in the London Section. If you have a look in that section you will see that not everybody enjoys the format or line ups of Debbie's parties.

I hope you will do a review-positive or negative of tomorrow's party.

Regards,

davidgood

Will do - but not sure how long I can be there. :-/

Offline macmate

DVP'ing Isla is now top of the bucket list!