Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jade heart indie gateshead  (Read 1315 times)

19 review(s) for Jade Heart (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline alenski

i emailed jade on the sunday night at 9.30 and had a confirmed appointment by 10.30 so communication were excellent throughout.the flat is situated in ochre yards,gateshead  a 10minute walk from gateshead metro.the block will be very famillar to clients of BK.i am welcomed at the flat by a very attractive lady,slim, long dark hair and a dazzling smile round about 40 i think and good enough to eat.we sit and talk while i slowly get my breath back.we strip off and this woman has the body of a young girl with really pert size d breasts just perfect.we lie on the bed  and start to kiss dfk style while gently stroking each other.she pops me into her mouth and gives a excellent bj while deep throating me right down to the end of the shaft. we start the sex with cowboy,a slow and sensuous grind which really  gets me going before she starts her party trick.a ultra fast wiggling motion which has me pinned helplessly to the bed,its as if i am being pounded by a fuck machine ,she is that good.its a relief to turn  to doggy sex where i slowly grind her flat into the bed.a drink of water is followed by mish.which the lady appears to enjoy as much as i did.to end the session i licked her out and she returned the complement.so to sum up jade is the complete professional in everyway comms,state of flat and services.so do yourself a favour and get booked up.

Offline Mansell

Offline Bengeo13

Great work Alenski
She's a top performer!

Offline NotTooOld4It

Great work Alenski
She's a top performer!

I've met her and totally agree. Must go and see her again.

Online johnny34

Good review thanks alenski.

A body that some girls much younger would die for, a lovely woman.

Link to her profile:- External Link/Members Only

GeordieBadass

Great work Alenski
She's a top performer!
Totally agree. I've seen her a few times and she is always great. Nice clean flat,always well presented and awesome oral skills.