Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First bi couple experience  (Read 1554 times)

Davesmall

Has anyone got any recommendations for a bi couple experience. Looking for my first time with a male.

Davesmall

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
External Link/Members Only

paul and louise are great fun i had a 4 some with them not long ago x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only

paul and louise are great fun i had a 4 some with them not long ago x

Crap taste in settees though. :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Not tried but also maybe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dunno if he is bi though?

:unknown:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 12:25:14 am by Roth »

Offline sparktj

If you fancy an older couple you should visit Tina & Barry in Swindon.  They are both pure filth and very bi.  Totally recommend them based on my own experience.

justben

i've asked around a few couples all either are too expensive, not bi or just not attractive to me. and paul and louise don't allow the under 30 i think

alchemist

That's a shame re Paul and Louise.  I think you'd have to go along way to get a better couple experience than the pair of them

Earlybird

How the hell do you get yourself checked for STDs every three weeks? Surely a public clinic would show you the door if you went for checkups that frequently? And if you went privately, it would surely be very expensive to have a full range of tests carried out? I'm often baffled (and amused) by ppl who say on their profile that they do this, i.e. have 'regular checks'. Sounds like a load of clap to me  :sarcastic:

Davesmall

Any one seen cockandpussy in Dorset

Offline Roth

How the hell do you get yourself checked for STDs every three weeks? Surely a public clinic would show you the door if you went for checkups that frequently? And if you went privately, it would surely be very expensive to have a full range of tests carried out? I'm often baffled (and amused) by ppl who say on their profile that they do this, i.e. have 'regular checks'. Sounds like a load of clap to me  :sarcastic:

Yep. :(

Offline claretandblue

Most wg should go once a month, it's encouraged at the Dean St express clinic in soho

Davesmall

Would covered oral taste different to owo

Offline Roth

Would covered oral taste different to owo

Yep.  One tastes of latex the other tastes of cock.  :wacko: :wacko: